Reviews for Confused
hawkgirl27 chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
I DONT WANT YOU TO SAY GOOD BYE ETHIER I TURLY LOVED THESE CHARACTERS that is no easy feat

So pushing through my personal guard to throw yourself at me, and then dragging me away as you blithely reordered my schedule is normal behavior?"

"You were gone for two months."
-lol
i love how mr suave fire bender just came into the room when he heard the word pregant would love to see the side stories you suggested I also really like the idea of Zuko and Katara naming their child Kya/ theres acutally going to be a comic on Zuko's Mom called the search. Its funny Kya and Ursa are such strong characters because they did the ultimate scarfice for their childern
look foward to more and you did an amazing job writing this! thank you
Sakarya chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Sakarya chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
I'm so scared that some karma is gonna hit Katara in the ass for healing her grandmother ! I really hope you dont do that lol.

I thought Aang would have had a tantrum...but I'm glad you had him take the maturity route. Unless he's about to do something cray..
Sakarya chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
UGH this story is so realistic! love it! i'm so into it
Sakarya chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
SO much freaking passion! it was nearly tangible on my computer screen! I love it! Zuko was being so mean before, using sex as a weapon, but Katara sure showed him! I LOVE her confidence ! UGH love this story!
Sakarya chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
I don't blame Zuko ! Katara broke his heart! He can keep sacrificing his pride over and over again !
Sakarya chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ZUKOOOOO :'(( MY POOR ZUZU : I love Zuko in your story! It's so into Katara...its so endearing. Makes me feel all tingly inside.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Just read the first chapter and it was amazing! I can't wait to read more but unfortunately higher education pulls me away... Why couldn't I have found this weeks ago BEFORE school started? Gah! Guess that's how it crumbles...

Anywho! Back to your amazing story! This is one of the better Zutara fics I've stumbled upon in awhile. I love the whole idea of something actually happening before the series ended between those two. No one ever seems to want to do rewrites so it's mostly '4 years later...' and AU's for this ship. Not that I have anything wrong with those! I mean those are me bread and butter but it's just refreshing to see a rewrite of how the show should have- Oh! I mean could have ended. ;)
But yeah! :D So I can't wait to read more and ever though I'm not caught up yet I can't wait to see updates since I noted that this is a active piece! Yay! It makes me so happy to see people that are still active fic writers for this pairing! I love how alive the love for this ship still is! It warms my heart!

Lots of love!
-Gracie
Viannaz chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
I loved this very much! It was the perfect length, not too overly aangsty, and was just a very enjoyable read! I like how you dealt with Aang and Mai and didn't have to turn them into bad guys. The zutara bits were amazing as well! Great job! :,D
Sakarya chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
OMG SO STEAMYYY
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
AHHH I LOVE IT. I LOVE YOU. YOU BEAUTIFUL SOUL
This is one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have yet read, and I am now completely devoted to the Zutara ship.
PS chapters nine and ten were definately my favorites. THE MORE SMUT THE BETTER. But I loved the whole thing
PPS PLEASE WRITE THAT EPILOGUE.
Peachie-Trishie chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
THIS! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
UPLOAD SOON PLEASE!
QueenJin chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Just. Beautiful. Thank you!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Great! I really hope you make some sort of chapter about their children in the future :)
Key chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
That was the best Aang rejection piece I've read in Zutara fanfic. Fantastic.
548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »