Reviews for Confused
Guest chapter 11 . 6/1/2020
Okay, I know you wrote this like 8 years ago, and you probably don’t even check this site much anymore, but WOW this was the alternate ending I needed. I watched random episodes of ATLA on Nickelodeon as a kid and loved it, but I just returned to it as an adult as it was just put on Netflix in its entirety. I finally got to witness Zuko’s full character arc and his undeniable chemistry with Katara, and the series, while amazing and masterful, left me wanting with Zutara. I’ve been searching this site for something that could authentically fill that void without changing the characters too much or altering the story in a way that was unbelievable. I just want to say thank you, you did it. The dialogue and characters all seem true to their canonical selves, and you took the time to develop the plot instead of solely focusing on those scenes that we all secretly revel in. It’s been difficult to focus on anything else but your story in the past couple days, and I just wanted to know that this has been appreciated all these years later.
GemNika chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
So I only just started watching ATLA for the first time now that it's on Netflix. Haven't finished it yet, but I know the general summary of what happens at the end. (Zuko has yet to join the gang where I'm at).

But I love this first chapter. You've done a great job of setting things up between Zuko and Katara, and I can already feel the tension building here.
WittyBasketcase chapter 11 . 5/31/2020
I'm happy to be the 500th review (I think)this was so amazing. Thank you for writing it!
WittyBasketcase chapter 10 . 5/31/2020
Yay!
WittyBasketcase chapter 9 . 5/31/2020
Oh, thank goodness!
WittyBasketcase chapter 7 . 5/30/2020
Well, aang didn't take it that bad ...
WittyBasketcase chapter 6 . 5/30/2020
Poor gran gran... Then again, they were so close to saying they love each other!
WittyBasketcase chapter 4 . 5/30/2020
Aw. Mai is nice
WittyBasketcase chapter 2 . 5/30/2020
Oh, I hope she picks zuko!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2020
First off I wanna say this is really well written so far from what I've read. Your writing is engaging, concise, and overall fantastic. The action scene between Zuko and Azula and the way you wrote it perfectly captured the way I feel whenever I watch that episode (the awe, how mesmerising and purely powerful it all is) and I love that you were able to do that!

But I do wanna say that I'm not really comfortable with Zuko saying something like "you want me, we both know you do". Zuko's character has always been centered around honor, as misleading as he might have believed the path to or source of his honor to have been for a lot of the show.

Zuko's entire character is all about conflict and confusion, struggling to figure out what's right and honorable. And to me, goading a girl who is not only outright saying that she's not comfortable indulging her feelings for him, but is also saying herself that she is confused about her feelings for another person as well, isn't very honorable. No, even when it's an unsure no, is still a no, and a more honorable person would have respected that. I have mixed feelings about Zuko's characterization and motivations so far (then again this is fanfiction, and who knows - maybe the rest of the story will provide an interesting twist and insight on a darker part of Zuko hehe), but I'm still enjoying your writing and I'm definitely going to be reading the rest of this story.

Again great writing, and I'm gonna leave another review with my thoughts when I finish reading. Hope you're staying safe and healthy and sane in quarantine! 3
ahoj chapter 5 . 5/12/2020
Oh this one was good!
ahoj chapter 3 . 5/12/2020
Noooo please :D Get back together
ahoj chapter 2 . 5/12/2020
Loved the first part, didn't enjoy the sexy part. It felt a bit too quick and as if Zuko urged Katara, kind of emotional blackmailing her..
ahoj chapter 1 . 5/12/2020
Oh I'm 14 again and madly in love with Zuko. I watched this episode today and thought that the producers reeeaally hinted at Zutara A LOT. As you said, we were robbed. Loved this chapter, will read on!
FireLadyFae chapter 11 . 1/8/2020
Wow! It's 2020 now and I can't believe this was written so long ago. Where was I? Lol.

I LOVED it! It was really great.
The only thing that bugged me was when Katara "hoped her hair would dry" and when Zuko didn't care if he got wet and the servants had to change him again. Uh... Water bender?

But hey, it's all good. The story was SO good, it totally makes up for small oversights. _

Ty for writing and sharing! Love it!
548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »