Reviews for Confused
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
AWWWWWWWW! YAAAAS
sguti392 chapter 6 . 11/27/2017
Oh wow your so good at this I’m not even mad
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2017
You are a Bitch!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
10/10! I really enjoyed the first chapter! Looking forward to reading the rest!
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 11 . 9/13/2017
Ohhhh I loved this whole thing. Even the angst. ...especially the angst. Haha. Major kudos!
Giovanni Ronaldo chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
BTW the last review was mine as well. I forgot to long in. Maybe the only thing I'd change is the very...undecisive Katara. Towards the end of the fanfic she really has no reason to doubt his love for her. She's overthinking it more than I think she would. Or at least for the wrong reasons. But I'ts just a little flaw. The ending was moving.
Thanks again!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2017
This was so sweet. A little cheesy and otp from time to time but, you know, WHO CARES. Still lovely. I adore your humored Zuko. You're one of the few who gets his funny side, and not just his Fire Lordy dark and super sexy side. The Agni Kai ...with Katara, I loved that idea as well. It really shows how much he respects her. I will read the sequel!

And...yup. Cold showers for me.

Thanks for writing!
Melissa Ramirez chapter 4 . 7/18/2017
Loving this story. Been glued to it... all
DarkJewel55 chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
What do you mean? When you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no, what do you mean?
My enemy zutara chapter 11 . 6/2/2017
İ all zuturans hate! All you dei! Die die die die die! Disappear
Ieyasus chapter 11 . 4/7/2017
This was low-key adorable and actually makes a lot of sense haha, can't you believe that some of the writers and the lead animator shipped zutara? I mean, the lead animator drew a poster of zutara, it made me tear up.

But honestly, I don't really have a problem with kataang, they are nice too and they've been traveling together for a long time, but Zuko and katara connected on an intellectual level, they've never outright shown affection physically but it felt real in the show. But anyway, your story was very smexy lol. Made me giggle and jump like the perverted fangirl I am, this is how real relationships are formed and Bryke chose the unrealistic path of kataang, sigh. Good job with the characters by the way, they were very IC despite the sexual premises. It was very nice to see how aang and mai reacted to this, it was great. Kudos to you!
TaimmyJ chapter 11 . 3/27/2017
I'm just imagining the tightness of the hug zuko undoubtedly gave Katara after this.
Brokenangelsely chapter 11 . 2/23/2017
Such a beautiful story!
Kina Kalamari chapter 11 . 2/12/2017
Well the ending to this was so sweet it made my teeth itch, but I don't even care. It was so satisfying after the miserable sadness of some of those earlier chapters. I loved the tension of this story, and how they just kept coming back to each other. (It doesn't hurt that you write some damn good smut, either.) I loved every word of this story. Great work!
mkm12 chapter 11 . 1/8/2017
Loved, loved, loved this!
548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »