Reviews for Hidden Track
TheLegendOfTheAvatars chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I loved it! But despite this being completed, I would love it even more if you continued it. Like, a second chapter where Korra knows something is up and forces Bolin to tell her or something like that. But, I love it anyways! But I really think you should continue it. 3
lord faggot of gay chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Those feels man...
DF chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Eeeyah! I almost forgot, I loved the story :) very very cute
DF chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
GAH I so hope Korra winds up with Bolin and not Mako . I didnt like Bolin at first but he stole my heart with his utter cuteness XD
Jokermask18 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Very nice. Too bad Makorra has to happen. It's not Bryke's fault really,people just won't let go of Zutara so they're being nice and doing this to please fans. While they haven't succeeded in making Mako likable and going a very cleche' route,the show is still awesome and they should be allowed one or two vices. Anyway, good job.
Annelise chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Nice read! the only problems I had were that in some of your wording, it seemed to go from first to third point perspective; so for future fics you might want to work on that :)

Also, Korra's skin is NOT tan, as tanning refers to skin that has been exposed to the sun to acquire some "color". Korra is naturally dark-skinned, so also fixing that could help your work. Besides those 2 things, I really enjoyed this fic! :)
TheatreGeek12 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Aww... :( Poor Bolin. I loved this. It shows more of a serious, romantic side to Bolin that we occasionally see, but it also gives him that humorous side we see every episode. Nice work!