Reviews for Corpse Bride Book 3: Emily's Journal
Zachary Osgood chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
Well, you said this Alex person is twenty seven, and you said Emily died five years before, so she would have been twenty two, do you really think she would have still been living with her parents at twenty two? Remember she is said to be 19.
Zachary Osgood chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
I think you forgot something, in a previous entry you put down that she didn't know what her father did with he old journal when she was alive, so wouldn't her father be still alive? I mean if she wondered what happened to it she would have asked her father, who would be deceased, what happened to it wouldn't she? Also, who is Alex?
Zachary Osgood chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
Where it says "ever since me and victor were separated" it needs to say "ever since victor and I were separated". But over all you did well.
Zachary Osgood chapter 6 . 2/22/2015
There needs to be an "a" in between "and" and "good man".
Zachary Osgood chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
Good, but I got a suggestion. Where it says "it would be nice to talk to her. And it may help" I would get rid of the period and the "and" and have it say instead, "it would be nice to talk to her, it may help". Remember it is not that common that the word "and" comes after a period.

(I'm beginning to think I am becoming a grammar Nazi!)
Zachary Osgood chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
Great! One thing though, I don't think "Good Friend" has to be capitalized.
Zachary Osgood chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
Good but, I think the time paradox is off. You said twenty years since her last dream, well I actually looked up Emily on Google, and it says Emily is predicted to be about 19, same as victor. If you meant she hasn't had a dream in twenty years since her death, that would put the time zone off too. Because victor would be older, and lord barkis would probably be kind of an old man since he looks older than victor and Emily.
Zachary Osgood chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
Pretty good entry. Now my question is, what time plot does this take place, is it following the last book when victor is with Emily, or is during the last book when victor is on his way to Emily?
Zachary Osgood chapter 10 . 2/22/2015
I have created a profile! I will start putting my books in tomorrow!
But I must ask, please look at my profile! I wrote something there I want to see.
Hello!
Good news I have just created an account! My username is "Zachary Osgood". I am new to this so I am still trying to figure this out! If you can message me on my account that would be great!
Zachary Osgood chapter 10 . 2/22/2015
Let me see if I can create an account. I will leave a comment once I have one!
Zachary Osgood chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Hello again!
I'm am back to review your third book! I look forward to this one!
Once again I apologize for any of rude comments in he past few books!

I do hope you will contact me! I have a specific book I am writing, that I want you to read. I was inspired by your story and of course Corpse Bride to write a similar book of my own, it's called "Never Loves Part".

I do hope to hear from you again!

Zachary C. Osgood

PS-
Only one grammar error! :)
Ally97 chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Loved it
gina chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
I love tok Emily!
HAFanForever chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Of course Emily would be happy to be back with her beloved Victor again! I'm sure she was surprised when she discovered by the spell that he was in the Land of the Dead, but so far away from her! Upon learning from him that he'd been walking all this time to get back would just strengthen her love for him, and her knowledge on just how much he loves her, too. I'm sure she'd be horrified on learning that Barkis had tried to kill him, but luckily Elder Gutknecht transported her to his location and she saved him, then had Victor healed before he could die.

Yes, she may not need the journal anymore now that she has achieved what she wanted in the first place, and she knows that a new and exciting chapter lies in store for her since Victor is back in her life.

Another awesome story for this couple! :D