Reviews for Wait, What Happened?
Gwen Truong chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I think the show would have reached there if it was continued
XxZessxX chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
It really sounded like Wes and Travis. I think you did a great job with it. I like it :)
XxZessxX
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
lol this oneshot is great. you should write a multi chapter fic for common law. you should totallly fill this promt . ?thread332095#t332095 and have a travis/wes teachers fic
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Omg I can actually see this happening on the show
jerseybelle chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Cute story. Smiling. Love this show and knew some great slash would come out of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I really liked:D I WANT MORE
Xx-silent-assassin-xX chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
That was great! Everytime I read it, I can't help but laugh. I most definitely loved it
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
LOVE it. Definitely one of the better Common Law fics posted right. THANK YOU!
PrincessJulius chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
lol, perfect reaction! Da sexiness! and yup, totally them. Great job! Now i wanna read the one 'before' it!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
No Not Awkward At All. XD
Man That Was Even Awkward To Read! I Couldn't Stop Laughing!
That Was Awesome! I Hope There's A Follow Up Chapter Or A Sequel To It! X3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I love these too together! i love the show and every time i watch it i just want the two of them to jump eachother :) i like your story too :) i like all your common law ones actually :)
CosmicParasite chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Yes, yes I do. I can easily see this happening in one of their therapy sessions. "oh, by the way, we totally had hot man sex last night, jsyk." Though I can't imagine Dr. Ryan being all that surprised... hate sex was bound to happen between these two. ;)
kittyandstars chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
The awkwardness was just adorables! I would see a tri-quil of sorts to this story! And they are just an adorable ship!
Failed to De-anon chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Awkward, yet, totally awesome. Very hot, but, hilarious. Great job.
jonasgurl19 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012