Reviews for Rather Be In Love
I LOVED IT!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 20 . 10/8/2012
Love happy endings :)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Nice turn of events making Paul her brother. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 9/20/2012
AW love it! :D
BlueEyedCountryGirl chapter 20 . 9/21/2012
Loved the story! Such a great ending as well. Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.
gabycaldemeraz chapter 20 . 9/20/2012
perfect ending, so many beatiful things in here, Paul and gabbby and their babies for onw, and that beggingin with Jake wrapped around Lily's belly but most of all, what I loved most of all was Jake talking in quileute to his baby boy inside the belly and him answering, but my favorite of that was Sarah talking to the baby and kissing her mommy's belly..

SIMPLY SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL!,, one more to add to your AMAZINGLY AWESOME STORIES!
BlueEyedCountryGirl chapter 19 . 9/20/2012
So glad they got there in time. Loved the chapter. Update soon.
gabycaldemeraz chapter 19 . 9/20/2012
Yaaaay fOr the hero of the day: MY ANGRY REGRETFUL PUP! lol i love hom, and im glad he saved Jake, maybe the girls will forgive him for being a jerk and hopefully Gaby will take him back.

I cringed at the thought of Lucy popping lilly's arms back, OMG that was a horrible image, lol!

Ohh and I love how they all killed the vamps it was a good killing!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/18/2012
AWW love it! Can't wait for the next update! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 9/16/2012
AWW love it! :D
gabycaldemeraz chapter 18 . 9/18/2012
AAAAAHHHH! roller coaster of emotion!
OMG! what the heck! Jane is flipped! she is so insane and she LOVES to torture, she deserves to die that way too! they should make a jane bbq and fry her!
insanity, she is so evil gosh

and then HUGE SIGH! MY GAWD does Seth know how to treat a girl, jeez, he makes me shiver he is so delectable :D NIIIICEEE first time FOR REAL :)

Lucy is gonna go insane, she just found her sister and excaped the Volturi, she is gonna want to kill all of them!
BlueEyedCountryGirl chapter 18 . 9/18/2012
Loved the chapter. update soon. I hope they get there in time.
BlueEyedCountryGirl chapter 17 . 9/17/2012
Great chapter. I didn't expect for Jane to show up. update soon, can't wait to see what's going to happen now.
gabycaldemeraz chapter 17 . 9/17/2012
Nooooooooooo OMG!
I was ready to type hpw happy and giddy this chapter made me! How amazing it wa s to wake up this wAy on your birthday and have jake wrapped all over you!
And thwy are getting marries, and the locket! I was so excited!

Ahhhhh! I hate Jane! Omg! Someone has to do something! Its redemption time for paul! Omg! This ia so terrible! :(
gabycaldemeraz chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
freaking wow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY, seriously, this was so sweet, so tender, I kept thinking about them being surrounded by a purple hue of all the sheets, and really what a dream like state that must have been
So beautiul, Jake really knows how to redeem himself..

and those kisses and his touches, GOOSEBUMPS!