Reviews for A Chink In The Armor
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
puta que pario
Wolfie chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Why am I continuing to read this when it goes against what I prefer?
Darkryt Orbinautz chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Twilight Sparkle chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
"I don't know what to 'yell' you, Shiny"

Please fix it.
PunkSchnee chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Where did you get the idea to make Rarity a sadist? I think that's the proper word... anyway, I loved that, and was wondering if you'd let me use it in one of my stories. Of course I'll give you credit and stuff, but, just wondering.
dark digidestined chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
halls of iacon?
TheCloudtop chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
I am only commenting on the orgin of Doctor Ivo Cortex's name. Not that this is a hard question, but Ivo Robotnik from Sonic the Hedgehog and Neo Cortex from Crash Bandicoot. That is reallyyyyy simple to figure out by the way.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Crash Bandicoot
big shango chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Listen villian 84 beta if you dont like the story get out of here would you rather have pinkie pregant or something and the story is good its not stupid
Villain84 chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Oh, I forgot. There is one more good thing about this story I gotta give you credit for:

I liked what Shining Armor was going through with his feelings about his sister being gay. As a straight guy, you made his reaction and his struggles very real, I think. He was uncomfortable even though she's his sister, he attended seminars about it, tried to break them up (although that last one, the way he went about it was a little OOC). So yeah. That part I think you did pretty good on.
Villain84 chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
I stopped reading at this chapter. I could take Pinkie and Twilight being gay for each other (quite tolerable compared to everything else). I could take Big Mac first having the hots for Armor, and then trying to help him get over his homophobia by turning him into a mare. I could take Celestia helping Chrysalis, them working together on a sitcom, and then starting a relationship. For a while, I could take it all meshed up in a messed up, needlessly complicated story.

But making Twilight pregnant with Pinkie's child and making Pinkie a male? No way! That's where I draw the line!

And then I read sTarted reading some other reviews. Apparently you do the same thing for Rarity and Rainbow Dash! WTF! You are sick and twisted!

But, I guess I gotta give you some credit for a few funny moments; like when Twilight visits Chrysalis in the hospital, and gets that wire stuck on her head, or when that guard bursts in on Shiny and Cadence in the act, and recites that rule. I LOLed at those moments. I also kind of likes that whole fight scene between Chrysalis and Nightmare Moon. And I guess the idea of the sitcom itself was kind of funny in some ways, even if it did come right the buck out of nowhere! It was funny, Celly and Chrysy acting like that, and Chryssy's reaction to it later. "I was the biggest threat to ponyville since discord!" lol

But other than those few details, this story is weird, disgusting, and stupid.
mlpfan chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Loved the ending. Great story overall.
blaurgh sis chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I love how you started the beginning. Not only did it grab my attention but also served as a great foreshadowing. I was surprised that Pinkie Pie was the groom even though I was thinking that it must be her. Great job in hooking your readers' attention :)
petitprincess chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
OMG I LOVED IT! Even though I was kind of hoping to see Shining squirm, it's still great! I love the ending! It's so funny! I wish you'd make a short story based on them foalsitting Lucky Swirl, I know it's not much of a story, but it'd be really funny. Anyway, great ending to a great story!
Reflections of Twilight chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
Awww! It over? :( I wish it was longer...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »