Reviews for Dodge and Burn
LadyBlu Cullen chapter 34 . 8/29
Oh my! This story is so beautiful.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 34 . 7/7
It's so wonderful when you find a real gem of a story that ticks all of your boxes for a good read. This did it for me and I know I will read it again and again. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this personal piece. I'm a better person for reading it, with a greater understanding of the full, long term impact of dementia.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 32 . 7/6
When I read I often imagine the scene filmed - and this would have been a hoot! It shows real talent that you can write something so poignant about the end of a marriage and then follow it with such humour. I particularity liked Jacob's calm, sensible response to his discovery of the pills - rather different to Edward's although that was influenced by the fact that Bella was present at the time. This is a gem of a story!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 31 . 7/6
Beautiful writing for the scene between Edward and Lauren where she eventually signs the papers. Just wonderful.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 22 . 7/6
Beitifully written but I wish they had kissed when he found her by the church.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 21 . 7/6
That bit about turning up to pay with unweighed fruit and vegetables and not understanding what the cashier is trying to tell you - yep, been there, done that!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 20 . 7/6
OMG! What an absolutely exceptional chapter. So emotional for so many reasons. Truly beautiful, wonderful writing. WOW! I think we can all agree that we understand where Bella is coming from. Well done.
julieide chapter 1 . 4/7
I saw a recomendation for this fic on a twlight community and started to read.
I love it to the start and final, thanks so much for your care and amazing fic.
I hope you can write more fics to us.
K chapter 34 . 4/3
Such a sweet story. Great job.
Cecily chapter 32 . 3/30
Hahaha! I knew Bella wouldn't kill herself so that didn't worry me, tho chapter was a comedy of errors, but Leo going all Darth Vader and saying he is Jake's father? Well I just can't stop laughing, I am half expecting for Jake to yell out noooo, in the next chapter.
Lauren does not deserve a great guy like Leo or Edward! I want her to end up with a con artist who steals all her money and leaves her poor and having to move in with her parents!
Cecily chapter 28 . 3/30
From your description Of Bella, she is the exact image of Sofia Vergara, while Lauren's looks remind me of Paris Hilton ( yuck), either way there is no competition, Bella is more gorgeous.
Cecily chapter 27 . 3/30
This chapter makes me want to go back to Italy!
Cecily chapter 26 . 3/30
I like Leo. And a huge part of me wants Bella to be a polygamist and have two husbands.
Cecily chapter 24 . 3/30
That ramps waitress knew Edward was with Bella, and yet she still put the moves on him?! And of course he didn't tell Bella. She wouldn't do anything to the waitress because she is classy, but I hope the whore tries to hit on a married man, and the wife beats the crap out of the tramp.
7,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »