Reviews for Dodge and Burn
boopgirl chapter 34 . 7/6
Loved it!
drballi chapter 34 . 12/28/2017
This story was absolutely amazing.
LadyBlu Cullen chapter 34 . 8/29/2017
Oh my! This story is so beautiful.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 34 . 7/7/2017
It's so wonderful when you find a real gem of a story that ticks all of your boxes for a good read. This did it for me and I know I will read it again and again. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this personal piece. I'm a better person for reading it, with a greater understanding of the full, long term impact of dementia.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 32 . 7/6/2017
When I read I often imagine the scene filmed - and this would have been a hoot! It shows real talent that you can write something so poignant about the end of a marriage and then follow it with such humour. I particularity liked Jacob's calm, sensible response to his discovery of the pills - rather different to Edward's although that was influenced by the fact that Bella was present at the time. This is a gem of a story!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 31 . 7/6/2017
Beautiful writing for the scene between Edward and Lauren where she eventually signs the papers. Just wonderful.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 22 . 7/6/2017
Beitifully written but I wish they had kissed when he found her by the church.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 21 . 7/6/2017
That bit about turning up to pay with unweighed fruit and vegetables and not understanding what the cashier is trying to tell you - yep, been there, done that!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 20 . 7/6/2017
OMG! What an absolutely exceptional chapter. So emotional for so many reasons. Truly beautiful, wonderful writing. WOW! I think we can all agree that we understand where Bella is coming from. Well done.
julieide chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
I saw a recomendation for this fic on a twlight community and started to read.
I love it to the start and final, thanks so much for your care and amazing fic.
I hope you can write more fics to us.
K chapter 34 . 4/3/2017
Such a sweet story. Great job.
Cecily chapter 32 . 3/30/2017
Hahaha! I knew Bella wouldn't kill herself so that didn't worry me, tho chapter was a comedy of errors, but Leo going all Darth Vader and saying he is Jake's father? Well I just can't stop laughing, I am half expecting for Jake to yell out noooo, in the next chapter.
Guest chapter 29 . 3/30/2017
Lauren does not deserve a great guy like Leo or Edward! I want her to end up with a con artist who steals all her money and leaves her poor and having to move in with her parents!
Cecily chapter 28 . 3/30/2017
From your description Of Bella, she is the exact image of Sofia Vergara, while Lauren's looks remind me of Paris Hilton ( yuck), either way there is no competition, Bella is more gorgeous.
Cecily chapter 27 . 3/30/2017
This chapter makes me want to go back to Italy!
7,350 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »