Reviews for Dodge and Burn
TwiTwiAgain chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
I'm so sad for them breaking up. I know B is so full of excitement and wonder in how she lives. I hope she is okay going on these sudden spur of the moment trips.
Epic16 chapter 21 . 7/6/2014
So now Bella has to protect her heart from him because she's scared Edward might just walk out on her again, but Edward didn't get to be angry and protect his heart when Bella's threat of leaving him in a much more permanent way, is just sitting on her mantle. I don't like the hypocrisy of this situation.
Epic16 chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
I'm so confused. Jasper can get pissed at Edward for threatening to off himself after he's had a friend who did it and that's perfectly normal, but Edward gets pissed at Bella for doing the same after he lost his father that way, and he's made out to be the bad guy and irrational? This just really doesn't sit well with me and I honestly feel like Edward was completely justified to walk away. Who wants to be in a relationship where you know the person has this type of contingency plan and can just decide to kill herself because she forgot something one day. We lost my grandmother to Alzheimer's and I can honestly say that if I new of a plan like this I would have had her committed.
jmhan chapter 34 . 7/5/2014
Beautiful, beautiful story. The most original I think I've ever read in the three years I've been an avid reader of fanfiction. Perfect, mature characters with real world problems. I love it and I'm a fan for life! I can't wait to read more!
egkinley chapter 34 . 6/25/2014
I have to tell you that I don't review often, because I don't seem to have a way with words as you wonderful writers do, but I must tell you that this story was AMAZING! Thank you so much for the effort and time you put into this piece. It was wonderful and I'm sure I'll reread it again someday!
FicSisters chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
We are delighted to feature your story in FicStock Friday; a fandom celebration, at the FicSisters. Thanks to RoseArcadia!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
Wow, this is such a hard chapter. I can understand both povs.
Guest chapter 34 . 4/30/2014
I love this story...it's deep compelling and very well written-great characters. Plus the scene where the last couple of chapters are hilarious. It'd make a great film!
bmw140 chapter 34 . 4/16/2014
What an incredible story! Thank you for sharing it!
kadronya chapter 31 . 4/11/2014
I love your story!
Saliset chapter 34 . 4/2/2014
Amazing story, I love it! :D
fanfictionalcolic chapter 34 . 3/31/2014
You took us on an adventure and it was glorious.
kadronya chapter 34 . 3/24/2014
I loooooove your story!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 34 . 3/22/2014
i really loved this story... i couldnt put it down after starting it. i LOVED bella and her eccentricities... i love how good she was for edward. i really liked the leo and jacob story... and i loved that jacob got back with his love at the end of the story. i loved the struggles both edward and bella went through taking care of their parents. it gave them dual respect and appreciation for the other. i loved the pill plot line... especially that bella went to the ocean and dumped them... and that jacob had switched them out a long time ago. i LOVED how desperate edward was to get to her and save his love's life... and i LOVED esme's place. so sad to see it over.
helenemc chapter 34 . 3/8/2014
Thank you for an amazing journey. I absolutely love Bella. She makes me want to go on adventures of my own. I know I was a little hard on Edward at the beginning, but he did redeem himself nicely. It was a hard topic for someone to deal with at an early age, but I loved that she decided to burn the results and live her life to the fullest with no reservations. You did a wonderful job with this story.
7,328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »