Reviews for Dodge and Burn
It's alright chapter 21 . 3/12
I understand, to an extent, her being scared he'll leave her, again... But he didn't leave her bc things got tough or he wasn't sure about her, he left her bc she planned to kill herself at some point in her life. Why would someone want to be w someone when they planned that? I know anything could happen but this is planned. It's a little different.
Halo221 chapter 34 . 1/17
Beautiful conclusion
Halo221 chapter 33 . 1/17
Oh man, this chapter made me laugh so hard! I've loved this story, despite some roller coaster moments :) Thanks for sharing this beautiful work!
Why has this been about her choice? He left her and was super mean, screw this Edward he only thinks with his dick now there in Italy! This is not how i wanted this trip to go, none of it! I love a slow burn but stupid actions from adults their ages is too much. Adulting is hard but come on!
pandapop29 chapter 34 . 12/17/2016
I'm rereading this for the first time since you've completed this story! And my god! I love this story more than before. It was such a treat reading this without having to wait for the updates. Loved the way you wrote Bella and Edward and their journey to love! Thank you :)
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 9/20/2016
My Dad got it first but he was 84. It was still bad. When he didn't know who I was. But I found out was that if we talked about the past, he remembered things and he felt less pressure, me too. My Mod started showing signs when my Dad got sick and later died. They died 6 months apart in 2004. One of the hardest years of my life. Then in 2006 our house burned down and many more tragedies.

I hope Bella doesn't have it!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
I just love the way you write. You writing is just beautiful! This is my favorite Bella and I'm loving the changes in Edward! He is softer and loving. He is honest and strong. He is capable again! Thx so much for writing luv, I really need the escape!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
Oh Shit, I have to read on right now! ;)
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 9/20/2016
It's her son, right? God I hope so!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 9/20/2016
I'm so happy that Edward isn't depressed anymore! He deserves this happiness!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 9/8/2016
I know it's been Quite a long time since you wrote this, but I'm sorry you were having a bad time at the time. This is a very bad time for me. My husband and I are both bedridden from severe health issues. Your story has lifted me up though, so thanks so much for that Abbie. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm not going anywhere sweetie! I pray your life is better...
You are an amazing writer luv. So amazing, don't forget that because it come from your insides and that must be a beautiful place.
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 9/5/2016
Did he sign the papers? God I hope so. What was so great about Lauren anyway? I mean she had an affair and left him. I know how bad it hurts believe me I do, but it's time to go on now, he has a new life to start
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
Oh poor Edward, why can't he let Lauren go. She doesn't want him. I'm so sorry he still hurts so bad for her. He needs Bella damn it. I bet she can save his heart and his body!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
Oh man, he needs to write her a letter and explain that his wife is waiting for him to sign the divorce papers!
cbzoo chapter 34 . 8/19/2016
it was an amazing journey and should be published for everyone to share
7,348 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »