Reviews for Dodge and Burn
frostedglaze chapter 14 . 5/29/2020
I don’t trust Lauren, and I hate that she is getting alimony considering she is the one that cheated.
BootyPeachy chapter 34 . 7/5/2019
I just wanr ro say, it's been 7 years, but I really love this story. It captured my heart so beautifully, I can't think of anything right now. Just want to let you know I'm in love with this story and grateful that you posted it. It's only 34 chapters but I feel like it's been such an amazing, long, but beautifull in somehow poetic ride.
vampiregirl9705 chapter 34 . 6/26/2019
This story was absolutely amazing! I loved every second of it and the character development is just wow. It’s been a while since I’ve read something so good and above all so meaningful. Thank you for sharing this story with us and giving us an insight into how to face our fears and not let our fear dominate us. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/30/2019
LQUEZ
boopgirl chapter 34 . 7/6/2018
Loved it!
drballi chapter 34 . 12/28/2017
This story was absolutely amazing.
LadyBlu Cullen chapter 34 . 8/29/2017
Oh my! This story is so beautiful.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 34 . 7/7/2017
It's so wonderful when you find a real gem of a story that ticks all of your boxes for a good read. This did it for me and I know I will read it again and again. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this personal piece. I'm a better person for reading it, with a greater understanding of the full, long term impact of dementia.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 32 . 7/6/2017
When I read I often imagine the scene filmed - and this would have been a hoot! It shows real talent that you can write something so poignant about the end of a marriage and then follow it with such humour. I particularity liked Jacob's calm, sensible response to his discovery of the pills - rather different to Edward's although that was influenced by the fact that Bella was present at the time. This is a gem of a story!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 31 . 7/6/2017
Beautiful writing for the scene between Edward and Lauren where she eventually signs the papers. Just wonderful.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 22 . 7/6/2017
Beitifully written but I wish they had kissed when he found her by the church.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 21 . 7/6/2017
That bit about turning up to pay with unweighed fruit and vegetables and not understanding what the cashier is trying to tell you - yep, been there, done that!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 20 . 7/6/2017
OMG! What an absolutely exceptional chapter. So emotional for so many reasons. Truly beautiful, wonderful writing. WOW! I think we can all agree that we understand where Bella is coming from. Well done.
julieide chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
I saw a recomendation for this fic on a twlight community and started to read.
I love it to the start and final, thanks so much for your care and amazing fic.
I hope you can write more fics to us.
7,370 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »