Reviews for Dodge and Burn
TwiTwiAgain chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
Liddell Kiddles! Sorry, I had to give them a shout out. It's the first time I've read them mentioned. Hehe

Poor Isabella. Anyone could get lost in another country.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/4/2014
I cried. I laughed. This was such a roller coaster of emotions. Hehe. Very well-written and very inspiring. I admire your bravery. May all the readers and especially you, to have good health and good life. :)
Emmaline3 chapter 34 . 10/26/2014
Mystical magic, this thing called love. It has so many ways to express itself. Your story has given me the urge to soar again; it's made me see the possiblities even though they are less energetic than they might have been 10 yrs back; less expansive...but still far better than before, so thank you! It's been such a pleasure reading!
Emmaline3 chapter 27 . 10/25/2014
I hate that I have a feeling there won't be a return... I so hope these feelings are wrong :( Enjoyed vicariously, their wild romantic adventure in Italy. You made it sound just as beautiful as it is!
Emmaline3 chapter 23 . 10/25/2014
Uh oh...I think Leo is concocting an unrealistic dream of 'togetherness' with Bella. Edward would separate his arms from his body if he'd heard the statement, "come here, mama!" from Leo to Bella... I have a feeling this ain't gonna be pretty!
Emmaline3 chapter 22 . 10/25/2014
The implications of her getting lost in a strange country; in a strange town, without means of communication and it's turning toward evening, has to be a reminder of how it will be should she be losing her mind to dementia - Edward recognizing it, too.
I can't imagine the terror! God, what a despicable disease...I can understand her need to hold onto 'the pills', I would want that option!
Regardless of Edwards horror of losing her, I'm relieved to know he can't leave her. If she is carrying the gene and will some day slide into the illness, he will be there to comfort her...sob! What a sad love story...
Emmaline3 chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
Hear we go...compromise! It's a beautiful word...
My fingers are x'd!
Emmaline3 chapter 17 . 10/24/2014
Oh my...I see both sides, although I lean more towards Bella's determination to exercise her life choices as an independant woman. Does being a couple alter that? Is it selfish of Edward to demand that she give up her rights to keep, or end her life? Should she think of other's who love her, and put aside her choice to go quietly into another life-plane, ending with a quality of life she can accept?
I'm surprised at Edward. Telling of his father's attempt to end his own suffering so as not to burden his family, then witness to the chaos he put his dad through by denying his choice. He's not seeing he's about to force Bella into a similar senario. I believe he needs to come to terms with his need to control Bella's choices in life. They are in love, but are separate individuals with God-given rights to chose a path right for them. That may be the 'bargain' one makes when uniting in love with another.
Heavy, heavy stuff...
Emmaline3 chapter 15 . 10/24/2014
"...emerge from God's swimming pool reborn!" I love this woman so much! Someone else said, "It's done unto you as you believe." (Christ Jesus). And Bella believes with her whole heart and soul - Life loves us and our world is a playground...we should enjoy it!
Bella could start her own church, metaphysician that she is; love her affirmations: "I have no fear. I trust the universe will take care of me." and, "I am full of positive energy now, and I will move forward knowing that I am powerful and in control of my life." Edward has no choice; he has to believe her ;-) Love will lead the way... Great story!
Emmaline3 chapter 14 . 10/24/2014
For Edward...I'd never get dressed or out of bed again! *grin*
Emmaline3 chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
Horrible as the thought is, it's just out-of-the-question that Isabella will succumb to that tragic disease, especially as you are her 'designer' and 'life-changer' will not spoil this glorious story but will allow us to understand a bit more about this disease; for the education of it all...right?
Emmaline3 chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
Oh yeah...getting somewhere! Somewhere really, really good!
Felt the 'sizzle' right through my monitor, down through my desk followed me as I slipped to the floor...LOL They are going to set Italy on fire!
Emmaline3 chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
What I hope is that Edward doesn't shake himself and remember that they're just 'friends' and he can't lead her on when he's still kind of married, get out of the pool, redress himself, grab his phone, and leave! God, if he does, I'm outta here! But...I think he stays. And I think he finally does the 'manly' thing and they both get what they've been longing for...this being said, it will make their trip to Italy devine LOL
Emmaline3 chapter 9 . 10/24/2014
Well, it's her son! At least I hope it's her son...otherwise I'm thinking Isobella's a very loose woman, and more nutty than has been protrayed here ;-)
Emmaline3 chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Bella is just irrepressible, isn't she? And I say that in a good way. Coupled with a guy like Edward, she'd have to be...I find him way too intense, but guess that's why they're perfect for each other *grin* I'm looking forward to Bella loosening him up!
7,301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »