Reviews for Dodge and Burn
cbzoo chapter 21 . 8/18/2016
I think she is exacting some sort of punishment nut all is guilty of is never wanting to let her go
cbzoo chapter 19 . 8/18/2016
yay
cbzoo chapter 17 . 8/18/2016
I understand both sides
cbzoo chapter 13 . 8/18/2016
finally
cbzoo chapter 10 . 8/18/2016
your choice of illnesses hit home mu nany brother age 53 has Parkinsons and my sister 56 has early onset Alheimers but I still love this story
cbzoo chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
been a while since I have read your work but I am fascinated by this
Jacqueline chapter 34 . 7/24/2016
J'ai beaucoup aimé cette histoire. Le thème est original et bien sûr, les héros sont attachants. Un seul bémol: Je ne lis pas l'anglais facilement et j'ai donc découvert cette fanfiction dans une traduction très rudimentaire. Je serais très heureuse de relire "Dodge and burn" dans un bon français. J'encourage l'auteur à faire éditer ce texte. Bravo et merci.
Thirlestane chapter 34 . 7/17/2016
Thank you so much for sharing your story...
Bit of an emotional rollercoaster... beautifully done.
Xx T
thenewEmily chapter 34 . 7/14/2016
A beautiful story and I admire your bravery! I wih you the best.
HisLove chapter 34 . 7/1/2016
Thank you for this story. My mother and I have this disease on our minds. My mother worries but I'll always be here for her. Your story is a reminder to enjoy every minute.
dixiechickie chapter 12 . 6/18/2016
My Mom had Alzheimer's. I quit my job to take care of her. I wouldn't wish that disease on anyone. It destroyed her. My funny, creative, hopeful mother who had suffered so very much in her life, who deserved much better than what she ended up with. Cruel, cruel Fate. I hate you. (Fate, not you Author)My father had it too. So I feel like I'm doomed! I totally understand Bella's wishing to live each day fully. Unfortunately, that is very hard to do.
Wow chapter 32 . 5/7/2016
Oh my God this chapter. There's so much and no pause and it's an avalanche. I love it!
Nikkimasen963 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Love this story. Reading this again after a number of years and fell in love all over again with your characters. I love your Bella and wish I could be more like her. You have a wonderful way of communicating the issues with such sensitivity through the views of each person. Thank you so much for sharing your story and breathing new life to each of us who reads it
sheilagilger chapter 2 . 4/7/2016