Reviews for Dodge and Burn
Emmaline3 chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
Horrible as the thought is, it's just out-of-the-question that Isabella will succumb to that tragic disease, especially as you are her 'designer' and 'life-changer'...you will not spoil this glorious story but will allow us to understand a bit more about this disease; for the education of it all...right?
Emmaline3 chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
Oh yeah...getting somewhere! Somewhere really, really good!
Felt the 'sizzle' right through my monitor, down through my desk chair...it followed me as I slipped to the floor...LOL They are going to set Italy on fire!
Emmaline3 chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
What I hope is that Edward doesn't shake himself and remember that they're just 'friends' and he can't lead her on when he's still kind of married, get out of the pool, redress himself, grab his phone, and leave! God, if he does, I'm outta here! But...I think he stays. And I think he finally does the 'manly' thing and they both get what they've been longing for...this being said, it will make their trip to Italy devine LOL
Emmaline3 chapter 9 . 10/24/2014
Well, it's her son! At least I hope it's her son...otherwise I'm thinking Isobella's a very loose woman, and more nutty than has been protrayed here ;-)
Emmaline3 chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
Bella is just irrepressible, isn't she? And I say that in a good way. Coupled with a guy like Edward, she'd have to be...I find him way too intense, but guess that's why they're perfect for each other *grin* I'm looking forward to Bella loosening him up!
Emmaline3 chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
It's magical, that's what it is; your story! When that spark of life vanishes, everything around you, that was once bright and filled with fun and extravagance and delight, turns bland and sad. Your story has reminded me that it's time to re-kindle; to re-paint and let the imagination loose, to create my world from winthin to show again outside... Your Isabella is where I once was; eccentric, full of the joy in life and completely satisfied in where and what I was. No matter what the age, it's a waste to just exist...and wait. Love it!
Emmaline3 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Yum! This is adorable...I'm as captivated as Edward. Write on, please!
Kksmum chapter 34 . 10/20/2014
So glad I decided to read this story. I remember Animate Me was so good that I tried this. Wonderful story. And well edited- grammar and spelling excellent. So many in this realm are not so!
You had me crying a few times and terrified when Bella wrote the letters and headed out with the pill bottle !
Thanks for the emotional ride.
missmelly chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
That was so darned beautiful, I was grinning just reading it.
missmelly chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
What a lovely, loving chapter. These two feel so... right together. You obviously remember falling in love with great clarity and joy.
missmelly chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
What an amazing story! However did I miss it? Well-crafted, with a wonderful Bella-which is not something I feel often.
Fleur50 chapter 34 . 8/3/2014
Wow, j'ai beaucoup aimé cette histoire. Elle m'a beaucoup touché. Mon grand-père est mort de cette maladie.

Je l'ai lu pendant mes vacances aux Iles de la Madeleine(Québec). Pendant la nuit...
Fleur50 chapter 33 . 8/2/2014
..wow!
Fleur50 chapter 32 . 8/2/2014
Oups...
molly85 chapter 34 . 8/2/2014
Thank you so very much for this story.
7,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »