Reviews for Dodge and Burn
tashakay30 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Love it already!
FlaviaV chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Abbie,

As always, your writing captivates me!

Looking foward for our next Saturday meeting!

Thanks for sharing your stories with us!

x

Fliki
IrisDraven chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
*squeal* I'm so exicited about your new story. This artistic Bella and a musician Edward I think are going to be epic. Anthoer reason to love Saturdays.
pdxamy chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
You're back and with something totally different and compelling. Love the start, curious to see where it goes.
VivianDelongpaw chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Abbie- you did it again. You completely reeled me in...is it possible that your writing gets better and better on such a steep incline? You've created a strong sense of place and character within a few paragraphs..I can smell the dried sage hanging in Isabella's entry way, and know there is a bottle of patchouli somewhere...you've given me something to get up on Saturday mornings for again! Oh happy day. Your devoted -Viv-
SereneinNC chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I'm so glad to see that you have a new story and am so excited that I once again have something, besides being off work obviously, to look forward to every Saturday!

This first chapter has me totally intrigued and I can't wait to see where you go with it! Yay!

SereneinNC
TigerBelle chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
So glad you are back. Very intrigued as usual. I think you have an invisible line that has hooked me as well. Wouldn't dream of missing next Saturday and every Sat. there after. Thanks!
cejsmom chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
It just started and you set up soo much intrigue! Can't wait for next Saturday.
Madimom chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I think every Saturday will be a great date. I am very interested to see ow this charaters on fold and I am really interested to learn about the wedding ring.
kantstopreading chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I will definitely meet you here every Saturday. Can't wait to see where this one goes. Great visuals.
ecullensgurl chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I was happy to see you started writing another story as I really enjoyed reading Animate Me and Work of Art. This Bella is so out there and I love it! After the first phone call, Edward could have easily not answered his phone or blocked her calls but he is intrigued as I am and I am looking forward to seeing you again every Saturday!
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oh YAY! I am looking forward to Saturdays again. :-)

Love your Bella. She's feisty. I wonder who her husband was. The way I pictured her looking at her ring was with a little sadness maybe..

I think she's about to wake something up in Mr. Cullen and I can't wait to see it play out.

xxTyra
Room340C chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Norma Desmond at Grey Gardens! With Edward! Bring it on! It's Saturday morning and I'm all yours.
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Your back! Yeah! Yes, I'll be here every Saturday waiting patiently...)

Bella is a hoot - I keep thinking of her as Renee as I read his observations of her. Nice to read a different kind of girl this time!
Twilight Musings chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Love reading your words! Great first chapter! I can't wait to see where this goes:)
7,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 471 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 .. Last Next »