Reviews for Dodge and Burn
NKubie chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
There's so much I want to know now! What happened to Edward's wife? Died, I assume, if he's still wearing his wedding band.

What's Bella's story? I live her quirkiness!

And what makes this whole thing more exciting is that now that I've met you, your words have more meaning to me. There's more of a connection. I'm not sure if I can handle that, though. I already feel like Toonward is mine. LOL
camianbu88 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
YEI! can't wait for next saturday!
Mcmahontina41aol.com chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I love it, I can't wait!
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
oooh, ths is gonna be good! You had me from "It's startling, like that moment someone's foot accidentally slips off the brake as they barrel down the street toward another car."

Such a cool visual! I love this. I am wondering how old they are. So, so many questions and it will be fun getting them answered.

I liked her description of the frames being distracting. This is so often true. These are really such great characters. Edwards life makes me sad though. This wonderful gift but not performing anymore. What does he do with himself. I suspect this vibrant Bella will be just what he needs - if he doesn't run away from her screaming!

Thanks for sharing this new story. I look forward to our Saturday dates!
temac chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I'm so happy! It's wonderful! I've mIssed your Saturday updates. Thanks for writing!
trixiesnow chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Welcome back. It will be so nice to see you again on Saturdays. I've missed you. This looks interesting. New fics always scare me at first. I get drawn in, then I get obsessed with the story, rolling with the happy and sad, always hoping for the HEA that, to me, makes it worth the journey. See you next week.
trueform chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Yes, every Saturday please. I'm so freaking exciting to see you back with another amazing story. So, how old are these two? Is Edward widowed? What are the day jobs or are they retired, lol? (Edward's reference to things fading away led me there). Why doesn't he play any more? See you Saturday!
robownsme chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I haven't fell in love with Bella this fast since chapter one of Mr. Horrible. Thank for always writing with such quality and imagination. We in this fandom are so lucky to have you.
emochick920 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I'm quite interested in this :)
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I like it.
Blue Magic 13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
A new story from you! You made my day. and yes, I'm completely intrigued already.
ImwithPatz chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Fantastic! What a way to start a Saturday! LOVE.

Can you give me approximate ages or does that give too much away?
tashakay30 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Love it already!
malleelee chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Looking forward to our Saturday rendevous
Canyaceme chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oh wow! Something new and refreshing! Loved it!
7,341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 471 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 .. Last Next »