Reviews for Dodge and Burn
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Yeah. Once again I get to spend my Saturday mornings with you. It's been awhile and I've missed it. So I woke up this morning early, couldn't sleep, remembered you were posting and settled in to read the first chapter.

So, what are we calling this Edward. I'm sensing there is more to him and his story. And Bella? Oh my! I don't think we've seen a Bella quite like this. I love her! I'm as intrigued as Edward.

This is going to be fun!
revrag chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
You definitely got me by belly and am pulling me in. I loved this. I found it quite charming. I'd like to think there's a little bit of Bella in everyone, and from what I can see, a little of Edward as well.

Charming.

I can't wait for more.

Very, very nice work.
tashakay30 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Love it already!
FlaviaV chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Abbie,

As always, your writing captivates me!

Looking foward for our next Saturday meeting!

Thanks for sharing your stories with us!

x

Fliki
IrisDraven chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
*squeal* I'm so exicited about your new story. This artistic Bella and a musician Edward I think are going to be epic. Anthoer reason to love Saturdays.
pdxamy chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
You're back and with something totally different and compelling. Love the start, curious to see where it goes.
VivianDelongpaw chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Abbie- you did it again. You completely reeled me in...is it possible that your writing gets better and better on such a steep incline? You've created a strong sense of place and character within a few paragraphs..I can smell the dried sage hanging in Isabella's entry way, and know there is a bottle of patchouli somewhere...you've given me something to get up on Saturday mornings for again! Oh happy day. Your devoted -Viv-
SereneinNC chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I'm so glad to see that you have a new story and am so excited that I once again have something, besides being off work obviously, to look forward to every Saturday!

This first chapter has me totally intrigued and I can't wait to see where you go with it! Yay!

SereneinNC
TigerBelle chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
So glad you are back. Very intrigued as usual. I think you have an invisible line that has hooked me as well. Wouldn't dream of missing next Saturday and every Sat. there after. Thanks!
cejsmom chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
It just started and you set up soo much intrigue! Can't wait for next Saturday.
Madimom chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I think every Saturday will be a great date. I am very interested to see ow this charaters on fold and I am really interested to learn about the wedding ring.
kantstopreading chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I will definitely meet you here every Saturday. Can't wait to see where this one goes. Great visuals.
ecullensgurl chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I was happy to see you started writing another story as I really enjoyed reading Animate Me and Work of Art. This Bella is so out there and I love it! After the first phone call, Edward could have easily not answered his phone or blocked her calls but he is intrigued as I am and I am looking forward to seeing you again every Saturday!
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Oh YAY! I am looking forward to Saturdays again. :-)

Love your Bella. She's feisty. I wonder who her husband was. The way I pictured her looking at her ring was with a little sadness maybe..

I think she's about to wake something up in Mr. Cullen and I can't wait to see it play out.

xxTyra
Room340C chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Norma Desmond at Grey Gardens! With Edward! Bring it on! It's Saturday morning and I'm all yours.
7,293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 471 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 .. Last Next »