Reviews for Dodge and Burn
Be-Light-ed chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I'm positively thrilled to see a new story from you! I'll try not to pester you for updates, but I adore the characters you create so much, they are like cool, artistic friends I can't stand to not be around as often as possible. I hope stating that doesn't show my crazy too much. Regardless, I look forward to getting to know this Bella and Edward as well. So many unanswered questions in my head already about this pair. Thank you for writing!

Annie B
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Yes, please because I have seriously missed hearing from you on Saturday. I love Bella already and can't wait to find out more about that gold band on Edward's finger.
zkcej chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I think I'm gonna love this one I'm so excited and I can't wait for more :)
badkitty88 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is so lovely :)

Can't wait for ur next update
Kourt17 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Wow...this is off to a great start! You have such story ideas. I think I may love Bella already...she is a world wind, you can feel her excitment! So much to learn about them... like the wedding band on Edwards finger. I am so happy to see you in my emails on Saturday...I have missed your words! XO Have a great week!
KLL77 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Yeah!
jjohnson78587 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I'm all in.

Can't wait to read.

Thank you, abstractway.
Jiff Simpson chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Yes, I'd like to RSVP for another round of Saturday meetings! ;)

I'm so excited you are writing another story. This Belka is already unlike any other Bella I've read & I can't wait to read more!
averagepanda chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
after reading work of art and animate me, I can't wait for this story. trying to picture bella's house.
Laurie Tanner chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Hi so so happy to see u writing again great start to this story .Are you going to Comic Con this year if so are you sleeping over in the Twilight line again if so hope to see you I met u at the Twilight Panel last year. Lily
lbrezette chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I can't wait! This is going to be great! I was just recently thinking that I missed you on Saturday mornings. My coffee & me time before the house stirs just hasn't been the same. Thanks for coming back & sharing, Abbs.
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Wow, this Bella is seriously quirky. I love her! Edward sounds like he needs a little quirky I his life. I can't wait for more. Sounds like I now have a Saturday date with one of my favorite authors again! I'm so excited!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Ah... what fun this is. Quirky Bella and Edward is married? Or IS he? I look forward to reading more. :-)
Sagalvr chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
A middle aged, bold Bella with beady eyes and a hooked witches nose? This is the most different fic in the fandom already. Your use of third person is interesting too-different tone from Work of Art or Animate Me where we really get one side's take on things. Brave start :D
NKubie chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
There's so much I want to know now! What happened to Edward's wife? Died, I assume, if he's still wearing his wedding band.

What's Bella's story? I live her quirkiness!

And what makes this whole thing more exciting is that now that I've met you, your words have more meaning to me. There's more of a connection. I'm not sure if I can handle that, though. I already feel like Toonward is mine. LOL
7,370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 472 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 .. Last Next »