Reviews for AutoSave
shard silver 2006 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Gods his friend needed a new hobby. That was priceless I burst out laughing XD.
Also Sephiroth being a smartass. Auto save is indeed a blessing indeed.
CripptedAngel chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Oh I was told about this story before! Never did get a chance to review it though It was very nice and clever, I think we all had been through that feeling before XD
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
So Angeal has a puppy and a cat. *snort*

"Genesis just shook his head and looked up at him, his face sporting a sleepy but bright smile."

Somehow, I can imagine that particular part with perfect clarity. It was...pretty cute.
EvansBlue chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I HAVE had that feeling before. Especially when your at the end, plus ON your wits end; it's pretty sucky. So when I read this I laughed my ass off lol. Yup, so been there.

-Spade
LadyMardore chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Lol! This was genius!
ThoughtBubble101 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
haha lol. this is to funny.
ShadesofImagination chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Haha! I loved this. I think anyone that writes can relate to this. I know after the thunderstorms we have down here I now save like a paranoid idiot every ten seconds, I swear.

Nice job
Mako Headrush chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Ha! I loved this. Poor, frantic Genesis. And I love smartassed Sephiroth.

Genesis probably does need a new hobby. :)
JenesisX chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
lol... Haven't we all had such moments? (Actually, and this is showing my age here, during college I actually DID lose about half of a 50ish-page research paper because the writing program I was using had no such function). Sephiroth made me giggle, and after the night I just had, I needed to wake up to something funny and well-written. Yay!