Reviews for Live Long and Prosper
Omry chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh, come on! She doesn't get to know her grand kids?

Great story, it hurt so good.
AussieSheila chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
*Tears frantically falling down face* That was such a sad story, but beautiful nonetheless. I can tell that you love what you write, so that makes 2 of us!
TripIsAjerk chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
gag! cough! cough! corny. shades of "Hurlbringer" aka "Harbinger" EW
trick of the light chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
so sad... excellent fic also. but i do have a nitpick: wouldn't it have been obvious to everyone that T'Pol's son wasn't entirely human? i mean, you have blood tests and hospital stays in case her son got sick, and the fact that he'd live to be a hundred or more... unless of course that the adoptive parents knew that her son was a mix and accepted him nonetheless. anyway, that's just random rambling. still spotted a few spelling errors (sorry, i'm kinda meticulous with stuff like that) but still a good fic overall -
Phaser Lady chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
That was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I'd love it if you'd write another ENT fanfic sometime soon.

-Phaser Lady
Jaded Evie chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
::sniff, sniff:: Oh, rats, I never cry. Count my view for the prologue/epilogue..

I wish I could offer some constructive criticism. ::sigh:: You really know how to hit people's emotions, huh? I love how you managed to portray Trip as being there in the end, even after death.

I'm just gonna go and see if you've posted anything else for me to read :). Great story -Evie
neenee chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Goooood story, hope you keep writing them.
agentpippin chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
*cries*

Aww! Wonderful! I would love to see some more, except right now I'm just making a fool of myself, crying at my desk... good Lord, that was sad. I think there's great potential in this. Do keep writing!

_agentpippin_
Chibi-Usa chapter 1 . 6/25/2002
Aww... I really like your fic. Most of the T'Pol/Trip fics don't really work 'cause one or both (usually both) of them are OOC, but this one works. I giggled out loud when T'Pol said, "We had sex." It was such a Vulcan response. I do have one small correction though: during the first season of "Enterprise," T'Pol is 65, not 68. I know cause Jolene Blalock was on the Late Late show and she said so. If you guessed T'Pol's age, you were darn close.
Gaiden chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Wow, that's all i have to say. Just wow. Whoever told you to quit writing ENT fic's was a bloody idiot and i won't beg their pardon for saying so. Keep right on doing exactly what you do.
Leah chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
I would really like to read about Boothby meeting T'Pol's son. Did he have any trouble growing up with the intensity of uncontrolled vulcan emotions?