Reviews for BSHS
Messenger777 chapter 1 . 6/22
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
Ghist chapter 24 . 5/24
Haha, I read the story through and found it fun. There were a few things off and weird but I'm assuming it's from the editing. And omg I didn't realize how old this fic was until I saw that Turles used a flipped phone and breaking dawn was mentioned. Talk about throwbacks lol. Anyways good job
je suis la fille en feu chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
The answer is -3. ;)
Light in the Dark 2.0 chapter 27 . 11/17/2013
Please update, I really love this story and would hate to see it unfinished...*sits in corner and cries*
t-dbz-b chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
yeah, knig vege seems cool but has authority, u did swell
t-dbz-b chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
10 out of ten , no flaws
t-dbz-b chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
...so far so good, grate story i love wen they make the sayans teenagers
dayvon135 chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
good job i was cracking up yimma follow and favorite this
brisingrrider chapter 27 . 12/4/2012
Hiya! Sorry I haven't posted on recent chappies, I've been busy.
They're wonderful as always! Poor Goku, thinking that he wasn't Chi-chi's boyfriend. At least they're still together!
-Lana
Brii-chan14 chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
Yay me happy Chi-chi and Goku are together .
C4taphract chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
Nice chapter :)
Soulless-Fighter10 chapter 27 . 11/23/2012
at least we know where chi-chi got the whole overprotective thing and scholarship for gohan came from am i right, am i right ...no like seriously though am i right. overall this is a great MUTHACLUCKIN chap
Bluerry chapter 27 . 11/23/2012
Yay! Great chapter! Except the part that chi chi's father wont let Goku be with her :(
But still it was a great chapter!
I cant wait for the next one! xD
Snakeftw96 chapter 26 . 11/16/2012
Nice chapter. Just a point out.

I doubt a guy would blush over a girl eating a hotdog in a somewhat sexual manner. If you want to see what really looks sexual when itt comes to food, watch any girl eat dill pickles (not sliced) A guy would probably smirk or smile. It probably would've went like this
Cauline eats hotdog while Turles stares at Cauline
"Mmmmm! It's so good!"
Turles : *snicker* "That's what she said!"
Really good chapter otherwise.
I lmfao when Turles was like " You have never worn it, so it has no value."
Bluerry chapter 26 . 11/14/2012
Whoo! Yay! Awesome chapter! That make my day complete!
Oh and pls make chapters about Bulma x Vegeta pls