Reviews for Pokemon the Movie 16: Realga's Nightmare
Anglelover1827 chapter 3 . 7/14
WHAT IS HAPPING IN THIS I AM SO COUFSE.
Anglelover1827 chapter 2 . 7/14
Wtf is going on I am confuse and ash is creepy now like fuckin ayano.
Copper001 chapter 3 . 6/11
Will you please continue this story
YumeDeAimashou chapter 3 . 4/18
The storys great so far!
orca3553 chapter 3 . 5/1/2015
really nice story please update it soon
NightHunterDeath chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
This so reminds me of the Anti movie...it was a good movie too...please update! And have Pikachu come back!
Marionette Ame chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
It's kinda similar to the unknown movie but I love it
GreenLavender chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
I'm loving this story! As for pairings, maybe Red and Ashlyn, Blue and Ashlyn, or even Silver and her. Really enjoying this; is it wrong for me to say that I want her to be stuck there forever? Haha, good luck, and please update!
XxAceLawxX chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
this is kinda based off the entie movie isnt it? anyways, regardless, i love this new twist!
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Romance WOULD be nice, depending on who you pair with Ash. You should also go into someone trying or having been trying to catch whoever stole Pikachu, & revealing who the theif is if they're not an oc.
Shadow wolf fang chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
I like it a lot please continue.
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
this is like with the unknown but more dangers, right? They have to find the boy who stole Pikachu, right, so, Ash can return to herself again?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Great story! Can't wait to see what could happen next, not to mention possible (if any) pairings. Personally, I'd like to see either RedxAsh or GoldxAsh, but any others or nothing is perfectly fine- It'd be an awesome story regardless!
The Alpha Knight chapter 3 . 8/16/2012