Reviews for One Door Closes
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Yes! I love Grell abuse!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
I think sebas-chan is starting to feel a little something for Grell.
Pasta Lover1 chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
Omg so good please write more! I wana know what Sebby has up his sleeave! And I know its no place of mine but an idea popped in my mind. Sebby starts out with his plan and then bam starts relishing he pain Grells gone through as he has a nightmare about it all. Again I know its not my place but I wanted to let you know what my mind fired off while reading
Karenka Sutcliff Depp chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I love this story, I like the abuse will, but ... longer follow think?, is really good, congratulations and hopefully the continues.
fighter-ivetail chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
sorrel/fighter: Hmmn are you continuing this I would love to read more c:
Guest chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
Please continue! I so so love the story. Please write chapter 14!
Jessica chapter 13 . 10/17/2012
Very well written! :D WHERE'S CHAPTER 14?! ;)
Multininifee chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
I love this story and your writing style. Please continue! :)
kawaiigurl342k chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
Plllleeeeeaaaaaaaassssse update this soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
I love this fanfiction! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
I friggin love your story, dude! parts made me cry, parts made me smile, nosebleeds occured frequentley, :D i was really mad when grell accused the undertaker of siding with will. that made me want to punch a baby. willy is so sexy and gentle and stoic... and you made me see a false side of him, i hate you for that, because in all the other grelliam fanfics i read hes so sweet and caring. the undertaker will always have a special place in my heart, and so will finnian. love him to death. now as for ronnie, he can have as much of my heart as he wants, because he is as perfect as anything. and grell. you are in a grody situation. three incredibly sexy men are in love with him and he hates two of em'. wtf? i can understand hating willy but... undertaker? hes so sweet and funny. even though willy is not really the way he is in this story, it still scares me. AND WTF SEBBY? UR SUCH A DAMN ASSHOLE, BUT UR SO DAMN HOT! NA NA NA NA NA NA. well anyway this is the best fanfic ive truthfully ever read, and kudos to u for that. but... WHERE'S CHAPTER 14?
carsatan chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
Love it!
Please continue it!
Thundercat1 chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
Update soon!
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
please update soon!
PrinSamJam chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
Yeah! Go Plu-Plu! ( T_T)\(- ) I love that fluffy guy! I just want to pet him all day (In dog form of course!) Anyway, I hope that this does have a satisfying ending.
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »