Reviews for One Door Closes
Guest chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
I love this fanfiction! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
I friggin love your story, dude! parts made me cry, parts made me smile, nosebleeds occured frequentley, :D i was really mad when grell accused the undertaker of siding with will. that made me want to punch a baby. willy is so sexy and gentle and stoic... and you made me see a false side of him, i hate you for that, because in all the other grelliam fanfics i read hes so sweet and caring. the undertaker will always have a special place in my heart, and so will finnian. love him to death. now as for ronnie, he can have as much of my heart as he wants, because he is as perfect as anything. and grell. you are in a grody situation. three incredibly sexy men are in love with him and he hates two of em'. wtf? i can understand hating willy but... undertaker? hes so sweet and funny. even though willy is not really the way he is in this story, it still scares me. AND WTF SEBBY? UR SUCH A DAMN ASSHOLE, BUT UR SO DAMN HOT! NA NA NA NA NA NA. well anyway this is the best fanfic ive truthfully ever read, and kudos to u for that. but... WHERE'S CHAPTER 14?
carsatan chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
Love it!
Please continue it!
Thundercat1 chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
Update soon!
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
please update soon!
scrundle chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
Yeah! Go Plu-Plu! ( T_T)\(- ) I love that fluffy guy! I just want to pet him all day (In dog form of course!) Anyway, I hope that this does have a satisfying ending.
Lilith Graves chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
Aiya! You made Sebastian such a douche in this and I luv it sooo much! :D Keep up the good work!
minna95 chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
omghow much more does Grell still have to suffer? my poor grell! QnQ
darthv4der chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
/cries because sebastian's an evil piece of **
Will, you've got to rescue Grell and Ron!

Haha, I absolutely love this so far :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I'm very,very curious about what is going to happen :) And I didn't expect Grell to react in this manner! I love this fic ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
You should start posting at the new site called your fan fiction dot com. I'd love to see your fic's there. That site is slowly but surely getting popular. That site allows you to post MA material and it's extremely easy to use. :)
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
Woah 'o'

I never expected for Grell to take this kind of turn. I understand that he's probably hurt by everything's that happened, but he shouldn't do this. Because really, he's only running away... Poor Grell :(

I hope he at least talks to Undertaker and Will, before leaving :')

Lovely chapter Steph :3
scrundle chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
I really am intrested of what happens next now!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
I love this story! But...I don't want Ronald to die :( It would be a very sad thing! However...Wonderful story I really love it! ;3
Jiinx Ne chapter 10 . 7/3/2012