Reviews for One Door Closes
Lilith Graves chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
Aiya! You made Sebastian such a douche in this and I luv it sooo much! :D Keep up the good work!
minna95 chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
omghow much more does Grell still have to suffer? my poor grell! QnQ
darthv4der chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
/cries because sebastian's an evil piece of **
Will, you've got to rescue Grell and Ron!

Haha, I absolutely love this so far :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I'm very,very curious about what is going to happen :) And I didn't expect Grell to react in this manner! I love this fic ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
You should start posting at the new site called your fan fiction dot com. I'd love to see your fic's there. That site is slowly but surely getting popular. That site allows you to post MA material and it's extremely easy to use. :)
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
Woah 'o'

I never expected for Grell to take this kind of turn. I understand that he's probably hurt by everything's that happened, but he shouldn't do this. Because really, he's only running away... Poor Grell :(

I hope he at least talks to Undertaker and Will, before leaving :')

Lovely chapter Steph :3
PrinSamJam chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
I really am intrested of what happens next now!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
I love this story! But...I don't want Ronald to die :( It would be a very sad thing! However...Wonderful story I really love it! ;3
Jiinx Ne chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
I don't want Ronald to die. ;n; Will better be sorry. cx
Jiinx Ne chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Ronald... Oh my god, this is getting so emotional.. but I love it!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Lovely chapter Steph :D

I do hope that Ronnie will survive through this though. He's a strong Shinigami so maybe he will. But I wonder if they'll be able to find those demons... I mean what did they want exactly... And who sent them O.o

So many questions... Well loved the chap, can't wait for the next one :D
PrinSamJam chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
William better be nice now or like those demons I will kill him! RAWR!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Oh my! This is so exiting! I dont want Grell to dye! I just love your fic, please upload the nexts chapter soon! ( And please can you put some "explicit" lemon :3 ? )
Thank you for updating!