Reviews for One Door Closes
Jiinx Ne chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Ronald... Oh my god, this is getting so emotional.. but I love it!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Lovely chapter Steph :D

I do hope that Ronnie will survive through this though. He's a strong Shinigami so maybe he will. But I wonder if they'll be able to find those demons... I mean what did they want exactly... And who sent them O.o

So many questions... Well loved the chap, can't wait for the next one :D
scrundle chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
William better be nice now or like those demons I will kill him! RAWR!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Oh my! This is so exiting! I dont want Grell to dye! I just love your fic, please upload the nexts chapter soon! ( And please can you put some "explicit" lemon :3 ? )
Thank you for updating!
Jiinx Ne chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Oh my gosh. Grell..
Always-Unpredictable chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Nooooo! Grell!

This is getting good! XD
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
I like the story very much...it's so unfair that people don't give it that much credit though. pisses me off to see a good story go to waste.
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Woah... This was intense O.O

What happened to Ronald... And most important, what happened to Grell. I hope their alright. I did love the fighting scene in here though, it was awesome. And you made a lot of suspense near the end of this chapter, nice job :D

Can't wait for the next part :3
Thundercat1 chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON OR I'LL DIE!
JarOfBittersweets chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
Oh good William isn't the problem holding them up. But AHHHHHH! Cliffhanger! Lol
JarOfBittersweets chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
I hope this doesn't involve William...
darthv4der chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
Another brilliant chapter :D

Poor Ron, I hope he and Grell can repair their friendship :c Bit mean of Grell to choose Undertaker over Ron though, when he's equally in love with him :/ But then again he's an abuse victim so he can't really be called mean, so...

Yeah, I'm talking about nonsense now, so I'll end this review by saying how amazing this story is, and that I hope Will can at least get Grell's forgiveness and stop being a psycho ex girlfriend :D
darthv4der chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Oh Will. *facepalm* *facephone* *facewall* ** *facesmashesthroughtheearth'scrust**facemagma* *facecenteroftheearth*

If Will wants Grell back (which will probably never happen now) someone needs to get it into his thick head that he needs to stop being a 'psycho ex girlfriend', stop beating up Ron and Grell and hatin' on Undertaker and just generally stop being a total c**t.

I don't really ship GrellxUndertaker but at least Grell is finally getting treated well. I just hope William 'psycho ex girlfriend' T Spears doesn't treat Grell any worse D:
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
... I can't help feeling sorry for William, (just a bit though ;p) in some way, I think he did love Grell. But he let jealousy take over him, making him very untrustworthy of his lover :(

I'm glad Grell is with Undertaker now, I mean yeah, it's going to take sometime for him to heal, but at least he still has Ronald and Undertaker to help him with this... Though it's going to be a rough ride, because William seems to be abusing his power... A lot.

Well anyways can't wait to see the next chap. The calm before the storm has arrived O.O
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Love the fighting scene. It's about time William wakes up and realize that Grell doesn't want to be treated like some pet, but an actual human... Errr... I mean Shinigami... Well .

... Like a lover is what I meant to say. And to make things better I thing Undertaker and Grell are together now ;D
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »