Reviews for One Door Closes
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Awww :(

Poor Ronald had his feelings hurt... I could tell be reading that he really loved Grell, and even though they never could be lovers like he wanted, I hope they could still be friends at least :)

XD

Alright Grell! He finally stood up to William once ad for all. It's about darn time. And he was right, Ronald was willing to give him his love to.

So sweet :3
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
I'm actually kinda glad that this happened. Maybe it's because of all the torture William put Grell under, that he sort of lost himself in the moment :)

I hope this means Grell will leave William soon O.O

Love the chap :3
Midknight Shadows chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
No I like the RonnieXGrell. It's cute and makes sense. I don't think anyone would stick with someone who abuses them THAT much. Certainly not Grell. And I think she is a bit out of character. She is a strong person, she's no always crying. Is there a second here where she isn't crying?
scrundle chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Yay! William just got owned! And I'm happy that Grell has two people to love him back!
darthv4der chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Dammit, Will, go and make it up to Grell and stop being such a bloody psycho before it's too late .

Actually, it's probably bordering on 'too late' already, seeing as Grell and Undertaker are basically in wuv now T_T
scrundle chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Good! Grell finally slapped some sense into William! Take that!
Jiinx Ne chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I absolutely love this fic. Like, I couldn't breath during the end of chapter four. I love that Grell finally stood up for himself. Woooo
darthv4der chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I felt so sad for Will in the first bit, buuuut now I don't feel all that bad for him anymore, since he made up for it by being a psychopathic scary...person o.o

Aww, I hope Will realises what he had, and what he just lost, and makes it up to Grell somehow ;n;
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Smexy
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
darthv4der chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
:o Is Will going to catch Grell and Ronald in the act? Grell's just made it about 100 times worse for himself, but I feel so sorry for him...

Keep up the epic writing! :D
Aoi Trancy chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Yay! Now Grell has some love! Oh...but when William finds out...(;_;)oh dear...
scrundle chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
This story makes me cry! Poor Grell! William get over here so I can bash your brains with your death scythe then rip you up with Grell's you bipolar bastard! Fudge you! I do hope that either William gets some fudging sanity and loves Grell truely again or Undertaker takes Grell, making William pay! Or Grell just goes psycho and kills William. Ah my violent yet romantic brain...

Anyway I love your story. I hate angst but yours I just can't stop wanting to read!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
I'm betting that Undertaker suspects something now at least. It's really rare for him to frown, but when he does he knows something is wrong. And the way Grell was acting only proves that little suspension even more now :)

I was quite surprised to see that William was being that kind and gentle to Grell, even if it was after he bashed his head in... O_o

I think he just fears that Grell will move on to someone else or something, and that inside... That truly frightens him D:

Well anyways love the chapter Steph, can't wait to see what happens when Grell goes to Undertaker's :3
The.Benevolent.Void.Mistress chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Faboulos darlin'! Please keep up the great story!

Looking forward to a second chapter!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »