Reviews for One Door Closes
PrinSamJam chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Good! Grell finally slapped some sense into William! Take that!
Jiinx Ne chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I absolutely love this fic. Like, I couldn't breath during the end of chapter four. I love that Grell finally stood up for himself. Woooo
darthv4der chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I felt so sad for Will in the first bit, buuuut now I don't feel all that bad for him anymore, since he made up for it by being a psychopathic scary...person o.o

Aww, I hope Will realises what he had, and what he just lost, and makes it up to Grell somehow ;n;
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
darthv4der chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
:o Is Will going to catch Grell and Ronald in the act? Grell's just made it about 100 times worse for himself, but I feel so sorry for him...

Keep up the epic writing! :D
Aoi Trancy chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Yay! Now Grell has some love! Oh...but when William finds out...(;_;)oh dear...
PrinSamJam chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
This story makes me cry! Poor Grell! William get over here so I can bash your brains with your death scythe then rip you up with Grell's you bipolar bastard! Fudge you! I do hope that either William gets some fudging sanity and loves Grell truely again or Undertaker takes Grell, making William pay! Or Grell just goes psycho and kills William. Ah my violent yet romantic brain...

Anyway I love your story. I hate angst but yours I just can't stop wanting to read!
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
I'm betting that Undertaker suspects something now at least. It's really rare for him to frown, but when he does he knows something is wrong. And the way Grell was acting only proves that little suspension even more now :)

I was quite surprised to see that William was being that kind and gentle to Grell, even if it was after he bashed his head in... O_o

I think he just fears that Grell will move on to someone else or something, and that inside... That truly frightens him D:

Well anyways love the chapter Steph, can't wait to see what happens when Grell goes to Undertaker's :3
The.Burlesque.Mistress.92 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Faboulos darlin'! Please keep up the great story!

Looking forward to a second chapter!
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is an interesting chapter to this story. I have a feeling that the only reason why William is behaving like that is because he knows that if Grell continues to hang out with Undertaker, chances are he'll find out eventually what he's doing to Grell. And I can say this, I can't wait for that to happen. I know in the anime/manga that Undertake usually takes things easy and calm with a smile one his face. But in this story he might be quite furious to find out what's happening to his friend Grell :)

I must say I love this story so far and hope you'll continue to update this soon, but I do have one question. Will this story have any fighting scenes in it. With them being Shinigami and all they have to take lives in the world of the living right?
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5