Reviews for One Door Closes
darthv4der chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Oh Will. *facepalm* *facephone* *facewall* ** *facesmashesthroughtheearth'scrust**facemagma* *facecenteroftheearth*

If Will wants Grell back (which will probably never happen now) someone needs to get it into his thick head that he needs to stop being a 'psycho ex girlfriend', stop beating up Ron and Grell and hatin' on Undertaker and just generally stop being a total c**t.

I don't really ship GrellxUndertaker but at least Grell is finally getting treated well. I just hope William 'psycho ex girlfriend' T Spears doesn't treat Grell any worse D:
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
... I can't help feeling sorry for William, (just a bit though ;p) in some way, I think he did love Grell. But he let jealousy take over him, making him very untrustworthy of his lover :(

I'm glad Grell is with Undertaker now, I mean yeah, it's going to take sometime for him to heal, but at least he still has Ronald and Undertaker to help him with this... Though it's going to be a rough ride, because William seems to be abusing his power... A lot.

Well anyways can't wait to see the next chap. The calm before the storm has arrived O.O
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Love the fighting scene. It's about time William wakes up and realize that Grell doesn't want to be treated like some pet, but an actual human... Errr... I mean Shinigami... Well .

... Like a lover is what I meant to say. And to make things better I thing Undertaker and Grell are together now ;D
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Awww :(

Poor Ronald had his feelings hurt... I could tell be reading that he really loved Grell, and even though they never could be lovers like he wanted, I hope they could still be friends at least :)

XD

Alright Grell! He finally stood up to William once ad for all. It's about darn time. And he was right, Ronald was willing to give him his love to.

So sweet :3
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
I'm actually kinda glad that this happened. Maybe it's because of all the torture William put Grell under, that he sort of lost himself in the moment :)

I hope this means Grell will leave William soon O.O

Love the chap :3
Midknight Shadows chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
No I like the RonnieXGrell. It's cute and makes sense. I don't think anyone would stick with someone who abuses them THAT much. Certainly not Grell. And I think she is a bit out of character. She is a strong person, she's no always crying. Is there a second here where she isn't crying?
scrundle chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Yay! William just got owned! And I'm happy that Grell has two people to love him back!
darthv4der chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Dammit, Will, go and make it up to Grell and stop being such a bloody psycho before it's too late .

Actually, it's probably bordering on 'too late' already, seeing as Grell and Undertaker are basically in wuv now T_T
scrundle chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Good! Grell finally slapped some sense into William! Take that!
Jiinx Ne chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I absolutely love this fic. Like, I couldn't breath during the end of chapter four. I love that Grell finally stood up for himself. Woooo
darthv4der chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I felt so sad for Will in the first bit, buuuut now I don't feel all that bad for him anymore, since he made up for it by being a psychopathic scary...person o.o

Aww, I hope Will realises what he had, and what he just lost, and makes it up to Grell somehow ;n;
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Smexy
SMEXYYAOILOVER1000000000 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
darthv4der chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
:o Is Will going to catch Grell and Ronald in the act? Grell's just made it about 100 times worse for himself, but I feel so sorry for him...

Keep up the epic writing! :D
Aoi Trancy chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Yay! Now Grell has some love! Oh...but when William finds out...(;_;)oh dear...
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »