Reviews for Can Cats?
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 1 . 3/7
Such a crack tic, made me a smile though so that's important REALLY wish we could have had Sirius's reaction when that was brought up
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 1 . 1/4
lol
discb chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
lmaooo
firebolthallow1572 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This was the best one of the one-shot I read tonight. While Harry asking Minerva question that he ask her.
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Even though that was massively OOC for Harry, ya gotta give the kid credit for keeping a straight face.
ArgentumUmbra chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Ah, this is brilliant. xD
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oh, my goodness. I do wonder where your head goes...but this was hysterical. I only have two critisims (or however you spell that stupid word).

1. Would it really be HARRY asking the question? I'd believe he was too mature - in my own opinion, it should have been a certain Weasly asking the question.

2. Blowjobs is strictly an American word. Look up the British word for that particular activity...I did.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Harry is brave to ask such a thing but Minerva laughing would be scary or get Harry an Order of Merlin.
CrazyDuck5280 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I'll say that this is a very funny fic! I loved it!
Refreshingly Original chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
First part had me very close to blushing as well, but then the second part brought tears to my eyes.
Thank you.
Ro
Ginger cookies chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Lol. I laughted so hard, that was fantastic! I love it. U r awesome!
TheRiverUnbroken chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I laughed out loud when I got the the actual question. Even though I got a ton of strange looks from my family, it made my day. I can't wait to read your other stories! But honestly, I have this image in my head of McGonagall walking over to Harry and slapping him on the back of the head but then again that's just me. Thank you for the laugh :)
soulknight121 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
FACE-PLANT now that is what I call left field that was wrong but funny at the same time I love it please give me more to real
ILikeComps chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
A bit crazy and fun. Thanks for sharing!
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
It was a good thing I wasn't drinking when I read the question, because I literaly spit anyway and if my mouth was full I would have made a mess. Pood Sirius I feel so sorry for him. This was funny though.