Reviews for How A God Bleeds
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Tom? What about loki?
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Ah, Tom... XD Tom Hiddleston, that we all know and love.
This was wonderful and heart wrenching. I wish there was more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I was ready to cry and then that cameo came...
Banananai143 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
... I kinda felt a gun shoot me through my chest. Freaking hurts. Dam it Loki..why you gotta die... Time had to pass by so fast... ;-; dammit dun make me cry, Author.
RadiantWaterfalls chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I kinda want a story about those months where Loki was left alone without Thor leading up to his death.

But this story made me cry. I loved it.
Lucie chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Omf, I almost cried, I know this sounds stupid but it's true :')
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Omg that was so amazing and shocking and adorable and heart breaking and TOM lmao ;D i loooved that twist... U should make a thor/tom sequel ;D
XxOmoiyaritheNekoxX chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Clever devil. Tom Hiddleston if I'm correct. ;) ohoho...
silmarlfan1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
you made me cry!
DIAlecHotty chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Sequelsequelsequel!plzplzplz!
duhorcommonsense chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I cried... I'm crying now... you killed Loki but then with the soul travel ending...
Abby chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I'm truly historically sobbing! That was so beautiful and I saw it comming I just didn't want to think it! Your very talented this was amazing! Brilliant work well done(:
Muse360 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Dude, did u do that on purpose? Tom Hiddleston plays Loki...coincidence?
Queeny chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Omgsh this is so beautiful, I cried when you wrote Loki died. Very nicely done. Be proud of your work )
wbss21 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Good God, you are a talented writer, and this was seriously one of the most incredible things I've ever read. I'm going to go through all of your stories now and leave a review for each one. But suffice it to say, you completely broke my heart here. I was just sort of sitting here, absolutely stunned after finishing this.

You have such a simple, emotively powerful style, that's just incredibly effective in eliciting feeling in the reader. And I just about started crying at the end of this.

The development of the relationship between Loki and Thor, the love they share between them, and the bond, is just incredible. What really stood out to me was this dynamic of big brother/little brother between them, and how it was Thor who was the one taking care of Loki, how it was him who was constantly reassuring and protecting his little brother here. And I suppose what makes the ending so much more devastating, beyond just the fact that Loki died, is that you get the sense he died BECAUSE Thor wasn't there. There was definitely a sense that Loki was dependent on Thor here in a way Thor wasn't quite so dependent on him, and when Thor left, Loki was left in a world he just simply couldn't protect himself from. God, I'm getting choked up now, just thinking about it.

Just from the beginning, when they land on Midgard, and Loki ends up injured where Thor isn't. And then Thor is the one who goes out and gets a job to support them. And he comforts Loki in his doubt, and puts him to bed. And saves him from that robber. Ugh. I had a terrible sinking feeling then, when Thor left back for Asgard, and told Loki to wait for him, that he would return soon, etc... Because, again, there was just that awful sense that without Thor, Loki wouldn't be able to defend himself, or protect himself.

And so when Thor returns for him, and so much more time has passed on Midgard than Asgard, and he discovers the apartment empty, and finds Hilda and she tells him what happened, just, Jesus, that was so intense, and so heartbreaking, I just about died from it.

All I could imagine was Loki being so scared and alone, without Thor there to protect him. Because then you think back to how terrified he was when the robber came. It kills me man, it really does. And it hurts, because Thor was returned to being immortal, and Loki wasn't, despite his attempt to protect Thor from the robber too, and his lashing out at the robber out of anger and fear.

And then the ending here was just so clever and well handled, and respectful too to Tom Hiddleston. I absolutely loved it. I feel like it's implied he's Loki reincarnated. Given the number of years which pass between Loki's death and the meeting between Thor and Tom, and Thor recognizing something in Tom's eyes which draws him back again and again. And then, just Tom's words to Thor, such wise, reassuring words. It was just beautiful. And if it is Loki reincarnated, it just makes those words all the more poignant and meaningful.

Beautifully, beautifully done, and I thank you for sharing your incredible talent with us!