Reviews for Fraternisation he won't let you remember
Love it! I love agent o and agent k together! Write more about them please please please!
XII.IX.XIX.I chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I LOVE IT! 3 When I saw the movie I ust knew they were PERFECT for eachother! Hope you write more of this!
Angie chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
MIBfan chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Can you make another story about O and K? Something like, O was kidanapped by aliens from another galaxy and they want something the MIB has, a device that can help them take over the universe, and K will be the one to save her and then they end up together? I wish someone would make more stories about O and K...
OK chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Why is there just one story of O and K? There should be more stories like this... Pllllllsssss. Make some more :) i 3 this story
shipper chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Can you make more stories like this? I like this couple
Lina Trinch chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
That. Was. SO SAD. Oh God.

I love this soooo much. Wow.
Mrs. Anthony DiNardo chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Yay! I've been waiting for some K and O stuff. Yours was really good too. I would have loved to see more of this hinted at in the movie.
Kay's girl chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
wow - great ficlet! Definitely would love to read more about the two of them - even if she doesnot remember. :)

I just yesterday saw finally the 3rd MIB and personally had the feeling that it lacked some things; like the more defined romance part. (and the end where he gets sad because of Jay's dad, it is not very likely) In my oppinion a lost love / forbidden love because of the company policy, rules, personal code, etc may be more credible to explain his sadness and seriousness.