Reviews for Hogwarts House Coloring Book
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This is awesome! Your analysis of Ravenclaw is one I haven't really seen before, and it's a pretty great idea :) In fact, all your ideas are well-developed and (mostly) believable. As a Hufflepuff myself, I can honestly say that yes, we are all sadistic assassins. I know that from interacting in the Pottermore common-room. Don't mess with Badgers. They'll scratch your eyes out.

Anyway, I'm writing a next gen fanfic at the moment where Al is sorted Slytherin (yeah, cliche, I know . . .), but he doesn't really fit in with the other Slytherins, and he's gonna research the houses and their elemental correspondences very closely. Mind if I reference you in the author's note or something? If so, thanks!
Devil Reader chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
*Picture me holding and petting a grey-black cat as you read the rest of the review*

Very, very true, my dear creative Ravenclaw. I wonder when you'll commit your "creative suicide". Heh, heh, he...
Theepicracoon chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That is definitely a different way of looking at things. I loved the creativity and logic. You managed to make me want to switch favorite houses (from ravenclaw to hufflepuff) and that takes a lot. Good story!
Wonderstruck-Ambition chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Hufflepuffs are assassins in the making:) I loved this so much!
wanderinon chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Spectacular. :) I'm keeping this in my favorites.
AwesomePotterlover chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
The Lestrange's were sorted into Slytherin,but Barty Crouch was sorted into Ravenclaw,though Barty Crouch Jr. was sorted into have something to do with his you,he was smart,like his still,Slytherin usually gets the bad from are supposed to be brave so J.K really didn't think that one I think Ravenclaws are like...erm,OK so lets say we have a group of four Gryffindor,the planner,one Slytherin,the secret keeper,pretty much...anyway,one Ravenclaw,the brains of the Hufflepuff,well,erm,I don't know,they are practically back up,I guess,I mean,what good are they?They just sit Hufflepuff was mentioned in the books,and that was was not really 's a Hufflepuff,a Seeker,therefore competition to Harry even if his name hadn't come out of the goblet of why are there Hufflepuffs I ask you? If J.K wanted to make all houses have equally important houses then she are important,they have Harry,Hermione and the Weasley's who are the main is important,they have the bad guys,no offense to ,your Slytherin...AAAARRRRGGGHHH!Tell no one about what I just said or my mates will kill me! GRYFFINDORS CANNOT BE FRIENDS WITH SLYTHERINS! DO NOT TALK TO ME!lol