Reviews for Crazy
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 14 . 3/9/2013
love it
MyLovelyDemons chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
I've reread this story probably half a dozen times, and it's always just as thrilling. You're a very skilled author, and this is a very touching story. Sexy, too. Five stars!
kyuuka yayoi chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
This is a very good story, from start to this point... I really like it. :-)
RocklifeDude chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
WHOO! Such a great ending to a great story!
xxnarufanxx chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
very nice story! thank you so much for sharing!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
Why would Harry and Draco tell the healer everything that had happened with them or they had done with each other. All the healer needs to know is if Harry's healthy, if there are any bodily function problems and if he's in any pain. The healer doesn't need to know that Harry figured out that he likes men, his sexuality has nothing to do with his health. So, the healer wasn't in his right to ask questions like that. That's pretty much what I don't agree with in this story but other than that the story is quite good.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
Well done! I enjoyed this story very much! Perhaps a sequel?
gabbie chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
LadyB2727 chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
with this being the Epilogue it mean the story over right or are you doing a another one two?
WolfandWhitlock chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
So cute! Very nice !
Update soon? O:)
BeautifulLotus chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
i want more i want more i want more i want more i want more i want more i want more i want more
RocklifeDude chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Guest chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Update, please? :c
RocklifeDude chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Ooh! Such an interesting story so far! I love that Harry realised he has feelings for Draco and I can't wait to see where this relationship takes them! I admit, I was freaking out when Draco was cursed, I couldn't read fast enough to see what would happen next! I can't wait to see what happens next, especially after this setback!
moomoomoores chapter 11 . 8/3/2012