Reviews for Adam's Queen
Alphslover chapter 6 . 1/13
Prettydynamic is a very good storyteller. Why the hostility? A lot of men don't know how to be good lovers in the beginning. A lot of young men have been clueless especially In a feudal society. I for one feel let down that her latest chapter was deleted. P.D. I hope to see it back but it ultimately is your choice. Hugs snd support either way
N
Alphalover
I for one am glad you deleted it. Adam would never be so out of touch with Teela to not know he was hurting her while she was having sex for the first time. Nor do I think he'd ram it up there without warning. Then again Adam is very OOC in this story.
Alphalover chapter 6 . 1/13
:did u delete ch 7?
TeelanaFalcao chapter 7 . 1/13
O final do capítulo é muito confuso. Não entendi direito a narrativa e o contesto da noite de núpcias. UM conselho: A classificação deve ser M com certeza.
I was really excited to see an update. Glad you are back to writing, since I very much would like to see this story completed.
I am confused, though; did Teela pass out from the pain? Is that why she didn't hear Adam tell her he loves her?
Also, just a head's up, but your story should definitely be rated 'M'. If someone complains about the graphic nature it could be pulled from the site.
I can't wait for more.
imhooked chapter 7 . 1/12
Glad to see a new update
hooked chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Hmmm...interesting. And good writing. Although just my humble opinion that Adam cold and detached when interacting with Teela somehow doesn't jibe with how I imagine Adam to behave with her; even following an incident like the one described.

Nevertheless, it's your fanfic! Do what you want with it. Very entertaining. You've written a good story and it's well thought out. I appreciate reading different takes on our favorite MOTU characters. :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
Great story! Updated,, please
alphalover chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Hey! Please come back
livs2write chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
This is a great story so far. I hope that you plan to continue and finish it for us soon!
imhooked chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Please continue his story!
guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
time for my biweekly re quest for more
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Any hope of an update? pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea se
teefana chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
waiting to see how this goes-good storyline and great done.
lk chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Please write more! That's the longest day in the history of space-time! Adam and Teela will be old by the time they marry!