Reviews for Uchibi Sasuke
yochan123 chapter 13 . 4/29
it took me some googling last chapter to realize sasuke's pillow talk and amatersu probably took inspiration from the okami video game

i guess you're going with canon pairings then, but at least here hinata and sakura have more personality and actually interact with their crushes in a semi healthy way

and lol some of the uchibi have ninja mice. hope they can propagate fast since mice are easily killed lol

technically kankuro never picked on konohamaru. it was just a misunderstanding cuz he was dumb and bumped into the visiting nin, and was super rude
yochan123 chapter 12 . 4/29
lmao his mangekyo ended up being op after all hehe

also at some point somebody really need to bring danzo's crimes and those likely stolen eyes to light and kill him
yochan123 chapter 11 . 4/29
lol kakashi is basically out of a job with naruto being so efficient
yochan123 chapter 9 . 4/28
powerless my ass being the leader of a military dictatorship. hiruzen is just an ass who never called anyone out on anything and is a weak leader but nevertheless passed laws that only harmed HIS OWN PEOPLE THAT HE COMMANDS
yochan123 chapter 8 . 4/28
life just isn't fair lol
"A dog that wants to kill me, a stick for it to fetch, and some watered-down booze?" Sasuke facepalmed. "Itachi got black fire, an ultimate genjutsu, and I'm fairly sure the third one was supposed to be a summon."
yochan123 chapter 7 . 4/28
It was Hinata who combined it with the Gentle Fist to create the ultimate techniques Armor Piercing Slap no Jutsu, Bright Slap no Jutsu (which combined it with an explosion), the gender-switch Bitch Slap no Jutsu (Naruto's idea), and St-Fu no Jutsu, which destroyed the ability to fight back not only by blocking the tenketsu but by removing the ability to speak.
LMAO
yochan123 chapter 5 . 4/28
naruto's orange bombshell army is great lol

awww this friendship family thing between naruto and sasuke. just aww
lmao sakura about to go grave digging around enemy corpses haha

yes the uchibis must be protected from danzo and all other dangerous personnels! kill on sight perimeter XD
yochan123 chapter 3 . 4/28
yes go anti pervert sasuke!

and haha stealth master naruto
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/28
sasuke be like IF I FIND ONE KID MISSING I AM COMING AFTER YOU DANZO
parenting be good for sasuke haha

lmao poor sasuke having to play clan head and mother and accountant too bad he could easily marry naruto to save them taxes lolol

sakura of a thousand jutsus lolol better than weak sakura
Sweet Little Hufflepuff chapter 58 . 4/20
I love each and every chapter of this. Sometimes I come back and reread it when I need to be cheered up.
sparrowhawk13 chapter 58 . 4/2
Kkkkk forgot how fun this story is!
SoulinShadows chapter 58 . 3/30
I return to this story so often. For crack the worldbuilding is super solid, and now the only real uchiha for me are the 'f you got mine i will make your lives suck'. love how you make them stunningly practical, like yeah they should be evil and weird they're ninja!
SamuelthegreatOO chapter 1 . 2/21
Ok so if you ever do continue this, I do wonder if there would be an omake where Naruto does permanently change into a girl (Kyuubi Bs or something.) Sasuke is like 'yep, my dream is reality'.
Yuzuki476 chapter 18 . 2/20
Love it.
Yuzuki476 chapter 17 . 2/20
...hahaha! I love this crazy and awesome story.
1,608 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »