Reviews for Uchibi Sasuke
This is really nice.
reptoholic chapter 1 . 9/11/2020
haha
MuffinHipsta chapter 1 . 8/17/2020
Ya know, Sasuke? I'm studying a degree on accounting, if you want, I can be you accountant anytime you want *insert laughs*
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 7/12/2020
Love it.
Guest chapter 58 . 7/9/2020
Why is this crack? Its better than cannon.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2020
OMG THE ENDING OF THAT CHAPTER! I LOVE IT!
BlackOrchid20 chapter 1 . 6/30/2020
Absolutely amazing
Precarious Obsessions chapter 1 . 6/12/2020
From chapter 1 you’ve got me sucked in! I love this mother-hen and plotting Sasuke and omg the inclusion of Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata! Haha especially the reference to Sakura and Orochimaru fighting over Sasuke’s body! Ahh and it was hilarious when did a twist on taking candy from strangers to getting your eyes taken!
fairylover2004 chapter 11 . 5/6/2020
I can see the Bleach reference! To Zaraki Kenpachi!
BorderLand chapter 43 . 4/18/2020
There is not a single person in this whole series who is innocent and genuinely nice, they are all monsters that have to be killed with fire and I love it.
kerry.wallace40 chapter 58 . 3/28/2020
How likely are naruto's and hinata's children to turn into winged tigers like naruto?
MangiaLaMinestra chapter 14 . 2/27/2020
I love the way Naruto brainstorms by giving his clones roles!
BorutoIsTrash91 chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
This is so funny and entertaining lol
Mike chapter 58 . 8/13/2019
All in all, an excellent work!
Some episodes were going too far into absurdism for my personal tastes (chunin exam start, e.g.), but the author's backward explaining inconsistencies of canon through liberal application of demonic powers together with too-human tendencies of short-term solutions of immediate problems make it all worth it!
And demonic logic is very good - up to a point of posthumously promoting Danzo... :)
1,586 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »