Reviews for Tony and his Robots
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
YINSEN
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
Wow. This was wonderful to read. Thank you so much for sharing!
SassySnowflake16 chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
is phil coulson?
Colbalt Sunfire chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Don't know who Phillip is, but nonetheless, I really liked this piece.
HashtagLEH chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
OMG this was amazing and beautiful and I love it and even though it's been 4 1/2 years since you published this I had to tell you anyway - thanks SO much for sharing! 3
Frostkat chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
Absolutely lovely, thank you so much!
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
how how can the others be so stupid. Phil!
Razekker chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
I just wanted to say that this was amazing, and completely perfect in every way! I'm really impressed that you came up with this, and I wanted to thank you for doing so. This seems realistic and I absolutly loved it! 3 3
axely chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
U just me a severe case of ai and tony feels take responsability giddammit
silentmidnightdeath chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
This was absolutely fabulous!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Holy crap. I love it! I love the inspiration for the other new AI's (or pseudo-AI's, as the case may be).
biddle29 chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Oh my gosh that was amazing! I was pretty much crying when I read the parts about Jarvis, Yinsen and Phillip
TheNightstriker chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
HAHAHA I gets it But I have always imagined Jarvis as his butler so I suppose it is fitting :D
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Shit. Crap. Feels overloading. Help. Malfunction. We appear to be leaking from the optical sensors, captain. Abort mission, abort mission!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
*TwT* I can see all the connections, and it makes sense. Obviously Tony would have had a hard time with the teachers, with him being so cocky and smart, and the parents thing is canon, but it's just written so well!