Reviews for Tony and his Robots
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 6/29
There were already theories about robots and the meaning of the names. I loved the story behind the names, honestly. I hate Ultron cause it lost Jarvis. That was a real tragedy...

There was a fic about Dummy. Where he had a primary protocol of "keeping Tony from being alone". And basically help him out. It was a good Stony fic. I loved Dummy. Still love Dummy. Especially for that fic.
Bellalovecake chapter 1 . 6/6
I give you all of my support and admiration.
katie owl chapter 1 . 2/6
Omg I love this it is so sweet!
Sylphrena33 chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
I love this! This really seems to fit Tony's personality and background. I also love the idea of Tony making AI's in memory of people he cared about who have passed on. Great job with this.
Fanofall chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
This was so cute omg I love tonys AIs this is now on of my fav one shots now
ilicythings chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
Love this. I would also love to see the team's reactions to the various bots and AIs since you wrote this SO WELL! You don't have to but I would like to see it.
Thanks for a great story!
murdermewithfeelspls chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
YINSEN
shieldmaiden19 chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
Wow. This was wonderful to read. Thank you so much for sharing!
SassySnowflake16 chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
is phil coulson?
Colbalt Sunfire chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Don't know who Phillip is, but nonetheless, I really liked this piece.
HashtagLEH chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
OMG this was amazing and beautiful and I love it and even though it's been 4 1/2 years since you published this I had to tell you anyway - thanks SO much for sharing! 3
Frostkat chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
Absolutely lovely, thank you so much!
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
how how can the others be so stupid. Phil!
Razekker chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
I just wanted to say that this was amazing, and completely perfect in every way! I'm really impressed that you came up with this, and I wanted to thank you for doing so. This seems realistic and I absolutly loved it! 3 3
axely chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
U just me a severe case of ai and tony feels take responsability giddammit