Reviews for Tony and his Robots
Wise-wren-owl chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This is completly what I think of when I imagine Tony's relationship with the bots. Plus I love Yinsen and Phillip!
marmota-b chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I like your headcanon(s), too. I think the bit at the end about Yinsen and Phillip is particularly touching, rouding it all up... So is the bit about the ageing butler driving on that day, and the funeral.

One little nitpick: I think it would look and read better if you wrote out the numbers as words. Especially the 2days one looks really weird in the prose, like netspeak or something.

Hm, I wonder, if Yinsen's first priority is the medical facilities and the labs, does he get to work with Bruce often? It's something that... now makes me sad did not happen before the AI.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Hahaha, I love the bots! xD
Great little story here. I liked it a lot. :D
statesofdreaming chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Woah, I loved this. Headcanons accepted.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Graeat story. Poor tony have a hard live. Love the bhistory behind the names
sweetchick621 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Great job!
Witch by Midnight chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
such a good story. Love the ending because only will always be JARVIS's first priority
lildevil425 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I am not ashamed to admit that I cried throughout the first 2/3rds of the fic.

That being said, I absolutely love the idea that Tony made AI versions of Yinsen and Phil, and that it is now my new head canon.
SithStalker234 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Was originally just searching for the names of Tony's robots and found this lovely little short story. Good Job!
Liana Legaspi chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Loved it :)
cardinal-pride-14238 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I want Phillip to be real!
thecookiemomma chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I love this. I play as a Tony, and it's very close to how I see him being. Good story.
Mac-n-Tosch chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I only got one word to say brilliant.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
OMG, this is adorable and sad at once. I love it.
AriaStark chapter 1 . 9/10/2013