Reviews for Blinded
Seventy-Four Mudkips chapter 1 . 7/12
Man, do you know how hard it is to find good Dead Space stuff? REALLY hard.

Loved it. Now I'm not able to do a blow-by-blow review since I'm only able to sort through your stuff on mobile, but this was an awesome one-shot. Isaac felt really in character with his quiet, anxious snark and the introspection flowed well. Lots of character in a short number of words. Great piece of writing!
Villain84 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I LOVED this little oneshot! Thank you so much for writing it! Right now it's the only story that lists Carver as a main character!

I'm about 3/4 done with solo campaign of Dead Space 3, and there's not that much interaction between Isaac and Carver. A little, but not much. I wonder if there's more in the co-op campaign...

I really like the idea of them being friends, despite Carver being so gruff. And I like this here when he's trying to help Isaac with his problems with Ellie (a pairing I adore) and work out his feelings, and also how they were planning ahead to keep ahead of the necromorphs. I think you did a good job writing such a scene here. It was very well written and you kept them in character pretty well I think. It was both sweet and a little funny at times.

So nice job here man! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Lol at Isaac not being able to take on Carver. Have you not played Dead Space 1 or 2? What makes you think that Isaac wouldn't be able to stop Carver? He's fought and beaten way more tougher opponents than Carver
Dysart chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Ah! I liked this story :) Too bad, you won't writing it any further.
CelestialLight1117 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Good writing.
East Coast Captain chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
A shame the game is still MANY months away. But this really nice. It will be interesting to see Isaac and Carvers dynamic how well they will fight together I think they might be able to call each other friends in the climax of the game.
Cardboard chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Loved it, sad its just a one shot-would like to see more scenes with Carver and Isaac truly funny duo whether he likes it or not. btw cant wait for DS3!