Reviews for The Next Stage!
Concerned Anon chapter 130 . 3/8
I just have to leave a review and just ask... did you even take the time to extensively read over each of the boys? From top to bottom, actual /extensively/ read?

I write stories for most of STARISH except for Ren/Syo/Natsuki, and frankly I'm a bit concerned with how you portrayed Otoya/Masato.

If you decide to write another fanfic for these three boys, let alone anyone else in STARISH/Quartet Night/etc, please thoroughly read up on them, games/anime/manga, etc.

It would make for a better read.
Alice chapter 150 . 7/17/2014
Daisuki Miki! I like miki the most out of the 3. I do hope you make another story like this. Somewhat.
Livelaughlol chapter 150 . 6/11/2013

It's over... It's over... No more omakes! NOOOOOOOOO!

Are you authors planning another series? Because you guys are sooooooooooo talented and I will follow your work to the ends of the Earth!
L0v3bu9 chapter 150 . 6/8/2013
Hikiri chapter 150 . 6/7/2013
NOOOOOOOOOO its over?!
ab jaevfbajvb sjkerfbqaebf vjak...damn.
i am not mentally prepared...quick someone make a speech!
A eulogy.
*ahem*...we are gathered here today...wait thats too wedding like.
Anyway. it's been fun. hope you work on something else together cause this was really awesome. ooooo or Jun sidefic. gogo.
xKitsuneko chapter 150 . 6/7/2013
I know I haven't Reviewed since I first started reading (can't even recall which chapter, lol). But frigging hell, I LOVE the story you guys wrote 3 It was awesome, and wicked and all sorts of other words (that most likely mean the same thing). I can't wait to see if you guys write sommore, either for the same series or a different one (hey, it could happen) (and hopefully get out of my shy may-I-review shell). 3 That being said, it's been a fun read. Ja ne!
L0v3bu9 chapter 149 . 6/4/2013
LE GASP! Is Asia preggers? She's preggers ain't she?! OH LAWD TELL ME IT AIN'T SOOOOO. Oh wait, I did want them to have babehs, but I didn't now Masa would be knocking Aria up THAT faaaast! I guess the hormones were affecting Masa as well when little baby Masa Jr./Aria Jr. was conceived. *thinks about that* *ears turn red, then de neck* *proceeds to die from nosebleed* x 3 X
Hikiri chapter 149 . 6/4/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo last omake nooooooo.
Yay preggers Aria...i picked it up.
lol hormones. anyway gotta make this short some friends are on skype wanting to clear a raid on WoW.

funny though.
Hikiri chapter 148 . 6/1/2013
OMGAH why am i so tall...i forgot Shou is shorter then me... u.u
oh well. I still love him. Anyway i didn't think either omake was horrible, though i would have liked to know exactly what the whole ramen coffee pot thing is about. I am still confused.
Miki was a bit of a brat though, back then, huh? She is cool now though so all is well.
OH NOES 2 more to go. /sad face
L0v3bu9 chapter 148 . 6/1/2013
Awww that was shooo shweeet how Nat(Sat)suki comforted Miki, TOTALLY ABORB-BALLS, YUS. I'm real glad Miki finally forgave herself with the whole I-totally-caused-my-brother's-accident-and-I-shall -never-forgive-myself thing. And what DID happen with the ramen and the coffee pot anyhow? Coffee flavored ramen? Hmmmm. o _ O
ERidg17 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
IT WAS! Yes! And I just read the authors note. So I can't claim full credit. ;P
ERidg17 chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Wait a minute... Was that a reference to PEWDIEPIE I saw?
Hikiri chapter 147 . 5/30/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEP oh noes its almost over...what ever shall i do. u.u
poor masa-kun. I feel bad but at the same time i laugh. Tbh i find the friendship of Masato and Ren touching in a weird way. like they are finally getting back on track with it. I am glad you touched on that in this fic. Aww Jun is shorter then me. sad panda.
L0v3bu9 chapter 147 . 5/29/2013
AWWWW BOOOO QnQ Imma miss you guys, maji rabu rabu deeees!5
L0v3bu9 chapter 146 . 5/26/2013
Soooory for not reviewing! My stupid laptop crashed and I'm literally typing this on my family computer. BUT some insight on Hikari and Syo's relationship was really cool, plus that elevator scene was soooooo CUTE. Peace, OuO