Reviews for The Next Stage!
beigedecore chapter 105 . 11/22/2017
I ship Miki and Na/Satsuki so much~! *endless fangirling* This is awesome! :D :D :D
beigedecore chapter 96 . 11/22/2017
Kyaaaaaa! I'm totally shipping Na/Satsuki and Miki! *fangirling intensely* :D
beigedecore chapter 81 . 11/21/2017
Kyaa~ Kawaii~! (cute) I love this! :)
beigedecore chapter 55 . 11/20/2017
I am so shipping Natsuki/Satsuki and Miki! And any character x Natsuki/Satsuki is awesome sauce~! Natsuki/Satsuki is my favourite character in Uta no Prince-sama! *fangirling*

~beigedecore
Thunder5101 chapter 2 . 10/26/2017
Wowwwwwwww!150CHAPTER!YOU'RE THE BEST...I WANT TO START READ YOU FANFICTION...BYE!
Concerned Anon chapter 130 . 3/8/2015
I just have to leave a review and just ask... did you even take the time to extensively read over each of the boys? From top to bottom, actual /extensively/ read?

I write stories for most of STARISH except for Ren/Syo/Natsuki, and frankly I'm a bit concerned with how you portrayed Otoya/Masato.

If you decide to write another fanfic for these three boys, let alone anyone else in STARISH/Quartet Night/etc, please thoroughly read up on them, games/anime/manga, etc.

It would make for a better read.
Alice chapter 150 . 7/17/2014
Daisuki Miki! I like miki the most out of the 3. I do hope you make another story like this. Somewhat.
Livelaughlol chapter 150 . 6/11/2013
OJOIASJDRJO OHGIEJAKLFDIOTOR

It's over... It's over... No more omakes! NOOOOOOOOO!

Are you authors planning another series? Because you guys are sooooooooooo talented and I will follow your work to the ends of the Earth!
L0v3bu9 chapter 150 . 6/8/2013
*sniffle* SAYONARA MY LOVES! QAQ
Hikiri chapter 150 . 6/7/2013
NOOOOOOOOOO its over?!
ab jaevfbajvb sjkerfbqaebf vjak...damn.
wait.
WAIT!
i am not mentally prepared...quick someone make a speech!
A eulogy.
*ahem*...we are gathered here today...wait thats too wedding like.
HOW DO YOU START A EULOGY?
Anyway. it's been fun. hope you work on something else together cause this was really awesome. ooooo or Jun sidefic. gogo.
xKitsuneko chapter 150 . 6/7/2013
I know I haven't Reviewed since I first started reading (can't even recall which chapter, lol). But frigging hell, I LOVE the story you guys wrote 3 It was awesome, and wicked and all sorts of other words (that most likely mean the same thing). I can't wait to see if you guys write sommore, either for the same series or a different one (hey, it could happen) (and hopefully get out of my shy may-I-review shell). 3 That being said, it's been a fun read. Ja ne!
-Neko
L0v3bu9 chapter 149 . 6/4/2013
LE GASP! Is Asia preggers? She's preggers ain't she?! OH LAWD TELL ME IT AIN'T SOOOOO. Oh wait, I did want them to have babehs, but I didn't now Masa would be knocking Aria up THAT faaaast! I guess the hormones were affecting Masa as well when little baby Masa Jr./Aria Jr. was conceived. *thinks about that* *ears turn red, then de neck* *proceeds to die from nosebleed* x 3 X
Hikiri chapter 149 . 6/4/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo last omake nooooooo.
Yay preggers Aria...i picked it up.
lol hormones. anyway gotta make this short some friends are on skype wanting to clear a raid on WoW.

funny though.
Hikiri chapter 148 . 6/1/2013
OMGAH why am i so tall...i forgot Shou is shorter then me... u.u
oh well. I still love him. Anyway i didn't think either omake was horrible, though i would have liked to know exactly what the whole ramen coffee pot thing is about. I am still confused.
Miki was a bit of a brat though, back then, huh? She is cool now though so all is well.
OH NOES 2 more to go. /sad face
L0v3bu9 chapter 148 . 6/1/2013
Awww that was shooo shweeet how Nat(Sat)suki comforted Miki, TOTALLY ABORB-BALLS, YUS. I'm real glad Miki finally forgave herself with the whole I-totally-caused-my-brother's-accident-and-I-shall -never-forgive-myself thing. And what DID happen with the ramen and the coffee pot anyhow? Coffee flavored ramen? Hmmmm. o _ O