Reviews for Office Frustration
aelita48 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is very good, I love and I want a small suite.
Thank you.
LouiseJLSLFC chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
ooh please continue, please, please please please? im loving it so far! wow!
euphoricxdreamer chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is great! :D
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ugh! The UST was so thick, it was palpable... wonderful writing, even if it was a 'frustrating' read!
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
aww hope they can be story.
femme-mal chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Thanks to all the authors, readers, and reviewers who participated in the 2012 Driven to Desire Challenge, along with the team at Twitter name DrivenToDesire1 which hosted this contest.

Thanks to BookwormBaby25 who helped with early beta work on this one-shot entry.

This story has been cross-posted at my FFn page at http s/8257592/1/Office_Frustration and will be cross-posted to my AO3 page shortly at http /users/FemmeMalheureuse/pseuds/FemmeMalheureuse

I'm thinking about continuing this story; I hate leaving Tanya and her fat cat daddy in control. If I can outline a short series of chapters and scratch them out, I'll try to make an HEA for Edward and our frustrated Gal Friday, Bella.

Thanks again!

Femme Malheureuse

On Twitter: femme_mal

On FFn: femme-mal
RainDanceTammy chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
OMG, you muuuust continue this :))) It is beyond good. Very steamy, loved it. Please let me know if/where you will continue it:) all the bestxx
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
WOW... I hope you continue this story. Loved it
Robward17 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I think every hot blooded woman in the Universe can relate to her Wanting him but unable to have him. le sigh
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Wow! Is that being continued? Holy hell! That was some very yummy phone sex. Thanks so much
DazzledCaroline chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
No, no, no, no, no...You can't finish the story like that. it's so sad. Edward has to leave Tanya, okay he would lose all his money and his job, but his life isn't worth living if the situation remains the same. I can't imagine Bella staying in this limbo forever. Please, continue this one-shot.
JRDurham chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
oh wow..i feel as frustrated as bella and edward! hahaha... :)
frlarsson chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Loved your story, )

best wishes, Linda xo
Alterite chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Wow, this was angsty. I feel so sorry for these two. Are you planning on continuing this? Give me a shout if you do.
harleys chapter 1 . 6/18/2012