Reviews for I Still Believe
spiritedghost chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
So let's see if I have this right. Jo, is invulnerable. So basically she can't get sick. Also poor Sammy boy, could not have torn through her hymen. It is physically impossible. Also how stupid is Sam. He knows she is invulnerable so she would not get sick even if she stayed in her wet clothes. As for the rest. I am still reading so that counts for something. Or maybe I am just bored. You decide. (grins) Oh another thing to consider. You have grown children so we know your not a virgin. Tell me this when you get excited do you "GROAN?" I mean groaning is a negative verbalization. Now if you had said, MOANS, OR EVER GASPS AT THE SENSATION. I would not bother you. As it is. I am calling you out on those points. Oh one last thing, if Jo has a climax how does Sam's Shillong not get squeezed off. Also she is inexperienced so if in the heat of Climax or approaching climax she gets too excited she would probably break him in half. Death by nails running down his back. Anyway, things to think about for next time.
Supernurse chapter 25 . 1/14/2013
Kudos for a great story emphasizing patience, trust, love & family. Your writing is wonderful; I really enjoyed this fiction.
Supernurse chapter 23 . 1/14/2013
Thank you for sharing a prayer with us. It is as important to the human psyche as indulging our sexuality.

Again, thank you.
Supernurse chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
Great chapter. I enjoyed the action. I hope something evolves between Damian & Kara.
Jeremy Shane chapter 25 . 12/21/2012
Legendary Story
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 25 . 12/19/2012
Congratulations on completing the FINAL chapter *sniff* of ISB. It's hard to imagine this story came into fruition eighteen months ago! It seem like just yesterday, but then again, when the journey's been this good, time flies by awfully fast. *giggles*

However, I like that everyone's final adventure together (for now) was one filled with family, friends and loads of fun and tears! There were moments in SammyJo's wedding that had me tearing up. I know I have a long way to go until my kids reach this milestone, but I don't think anything could ever prepare you for this moment. Although, I thought Lois handled it better than Clark did. Hehe.

Also, seeing them fighting over their grandson - in the present day - was really cute! It was very nice of Lois to give Clark the opportunity to bond with Sammy Jr. while she watched on. In return, his comment about them reminds me of why I LOVE this couple so much. Through thick and thin, if one thing's for sure is their never waivering and undying love for each other. *sighs*

Thank you for sharing your love of writing with us. It's been a pleasure. Happy Holidays! *hugs*
moonie44foreternity chapter 25 . 12/18/2012

You've definitely delivered!

LoisNClark4Ever chapter 24 . 12/14/2012
Wow, the second to last chapter...can you believe it? It's been quite a journey and in this update, I'm ecstatic Kara and Damian FINALLY took their relationship to the next level with the beautiful bracelet and love making. It really was sweet. And Bruce finally accepting Kara in Damian's life turned out to be an amazing moment. I love that everyone is happy for a change.

Clois can definitely breathe easier now that the statue ceremony is over. While I understand it was an emotional time for Lois, she shouldn't feel bad for not being able to join her family on the podium. I like that they're able to have a private life outside of being superheroes. I'm not sure how Ollie does it, having revealed his identity to the world, but Clois' privacy is so important to them that I think her couple hours of sacrifice was more than worth it.

Now I'm still trying to wrap my head around Lois and Clark being grandparents! Baby Sammy is just too adorable and I like that he has a mop full of read hair. I know we'll be taking a trip down memory lane in the final chapter, but Jo a "Bridezilla"? I find that hard to believe so I'm curious to see what happened, but I also hope we'll get to see Baby Sammy again too!

As for a mid-week update, that would be awesome! *claps hands* I can't wait. *hugs* :D
moonie44foreternity chapter 24 . 12/14/2012

Absolutely AWESOME new chapter sweetie!

So proud of you!
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 23 . 12/7/2012
Aww, just one update left! *sniff* I'm excited to read the epilogue and see how you plan to wrap up this lovely story. It's been a fun and at times, emotional ride, but I'm relieved that J'onn and the kids were able to come through for Clois.

Lois may not have super powers, but I LOVEEEEEEE that despite the odds stacked against them, her faith in Clark NEVER EVER waivers! *sighs* THIS is just one of the many reasons I adore Lois and Clark's relationship and NEVER tire of reading about them. *hugs them both*

Oh boy, what a relief it was that Damian reconsidered his options with Kara and that Bruce finally came around. I also enjoyed his reaction to Damian bringing up the topic of s-e-x and suggested they discuss it while working out in the gym! *giggles* Great distraction, Bruce! Haha. But seriously, I'm happy to see their father-son relationship is still in tact. I was really touched when Damian finally called, Bruce dad. It was also wonderful to see Bruce and Diana take their relationship to the next level by giving her the key to the mansion.

Until next week...*hugs* :D
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 22 . 12/1/2012
Loved the chapter, Barbara, but you surprised me with Bruce's suggestion that Damian take some time away - from Kara! No, that's not suppose to happen! *whines* They may not have "consummated" their love for one another, but there's no need to leave. I hope Damian reconsiders his decision despite knowing that Kara could easily fly to wherever he is. But I have a feeling, just like Clark, she'll respect his wishes and stay away should he ask her. I certainly hope it doesn't come to that! *cross fingers*

As for the rest of the chapter...whoa! Conner proposed to Megan! So that's TWO Kent children tying the knot. What's poor Clois to do? The kids are growing up. *sniffs* But before an partying can begin, J'onn will have to come through with Mona Miles because Lois and Clark CANNOT leave Metropolis! I know I've made suggestions, but no, no, no, no, no!

Now with that said, aww...thank you for the shout out, sweetie! Until next time, BIG HUG! :D
moonie44foreternity chapter 22 . 11/30/2012

What a great treat on my birthday!

Thanks so much for this new chapter sweetie!
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 21 . 11/25/2012
Great chapter, Barbara! What a relief it is to know that everyone knows about Kara's "date" with Alex. It was very comforting to have Damian present during the date 'cause super-powered or not, Kara looked like she could use the support. Also, I can't help, but love Damian more in this chapter. Despite all the obstacles, I thought he handled the situations he faced very well. Unlike Alex, there were no temper-tantrums. Instead, he reacted and made decisions I think, in a very mature manner.

Now in regards to Alex carrying a gun, I get it. But he couldn't be in safer hands with Kara around you know. However, this IS Alex so who knows what was going through that head of his. I certainly got the chills with that look he as giving Kara and Damian though. I'm afraid being incarcerated isn't going to stop him.

Even so, it's about darn time Kara and Damian open up about their feelings. With the story coming to an end, I was desperate for some action. Lol. I'm so happy they're no longer hiding and following their heart for a change instead of trying to do what everyone thinks is best for them. I pray Bruce comes around soon because what really matters is his son's happiness. After all he's been through, I think he deserves it! :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 21 . 11/23/2012
Rocking Chapter & More Please
moonie44foreternity chapter 21 . 11/23/2012
AWESOME new chapter honey!