Reviews for The Arisen's Pawn
Highlord90 chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Very impressive work, how you handled Ged's feelings for Elorwin was fantastic and how he cared for her after the whipping out of duty and love was a fantastic idea. Why anyone would want to flame a romance story is just stupid, you're very good at writing a romance though.

Well done, I hope there's more to come.
Highlord90 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
A very touching first chapter, I will of course be reading the rest so thank you.
Gewbur2010 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Very nice and very touching! Just wish that something like this could've happened throughout our journeys of the game.

Ah well, let's us get creative and make things like this. Good job!
Bloodwitch Raven chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Weird... I actually got a friend of mine to play The World Ends With You. But that was... gosh, almost a year, I think. Funny how time flys, huh. :P

Mmm, I don't mind it. I still think the chapter is lovely and cute :3
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This is so sweet! I love that the romantic themes are quite subtle, shown in the tender actions and thoughts of Ged. It's beautiful. I like that you included her thoughts on having her heart removed too. That's such a huge thing to have happen to yourself, but it's never really dwelt on past the opening scenes. The idea of the link between pawn and master, that if she rests, it renews him too is really appealing. XD

I too would have liked a bit more characterisation in the game. I find the same thing with other non-Bioware RPGs. With the NPCs as well as the Arisen. They have interesting stories, but you only find them out by reading them on the website/Wiki, which is silly. Too bad there weren't just a few different dialogue options to choose between for the Arisen to try and round out his/her character a bit more.
Bloodwitch Raven chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
When did you update! You could have said something ya'know. :/ Mm, guess that will teach me to keep a close -er eye on some of these stories.

Where was I... oh! The chapter. Amazing, to say the least, and I like your version on this 'quest' better than the game's 3

Wonder how the Arisen will explanation x3
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Really cute love it. Can't wait to read more!
Outlaw-Lanaya chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I also play dragon's dogma with my pawn Elude. I've beaten it once and working on the second play through :). I agree with you about the lack of character development, I wish my pawn was...well more. Oh well he keeps me alive at least. This story you've created is great so far. I can't wait to see where you take this story and what happens to Ged and your Arisen _
element-earth chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I was hoping someone would put a story up on here for this game. I liked the interactions with your arisen and pawn and hope it sparks more writers to put their characters on here. Interested in reading more.
Bloodwitch Raven chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I like it :-)

But, I don't think I've seen Ged before :-/, is his level at 80 or higher? Anyway, enough of me rambling! It's an interesting story.