Reviews for Vacationing in 1878
ink2parchment chapter 46 . 10/18
Just a couple of things:
1) I love this story
b) When it gets there, you have to include the uprising
iii) Simon shouldn't influence tmi canon, but should talk to Magnus through it, comments and stuff, but not seen by the characters.
four) Simon should just walk into Magnus' apartment when the old Simon travels back in time.

That is all I have to say, apart from update soon! I love this story so far.
ikeea chapter 46 . 10/2
Rest in peace Simon... Also you did a great job on this chapter. Don't sell yourself short;) also the vision was amazing how you did it.
Cynder2013 chapter 46 . 10/2
Definitely a nice thing for them to know that their plan is going to work job on making us actually think that he was going to die.
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 46 . 10/2
Something tells me plans will not go as expected. No uh!
I love your story!
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 45 . 9/25
SHIT. With The Mark gone now every enemy will come afetr him. DAMN BOY RUN
MakogirlY14 chapter 45 . 9/25
In this chapter it is interesting to know about Magnus past and the mark of Cain being gone is a surprise and I wonder what's going to happen now?
ikeea chapter 45 . 9/25
Wow! I did not see that coming. Please update soon:)
Cynder2013 chapter 45 . 9/25
Adair's words equal totally true.
ikeea chapter 44 . 9/13
man... Mqgbus dad is a jerk... How cruel of her not to love her son even if he's different *gives big hug to magnus* THE FANDOM THINKS YOUR AWESOME
Cynder2013 chapter 44 . 9/11
His dad?
EmerC chapter 43 . 9/4
I'm super glad that you're regularly updating again! This story has really pulled me in again, I just reread the whole thing. I can't wait to see how everything turns out.
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 43 . 9/3
Oh Mikael. Im so curious to know what your end game will be and how Simon will play out in everything.
If we are in the sixties someone from teh Vampyr Family had already turned Raphael right?. He was turned in the 60's if i rememebr correctly.
Luna Ravenwood84 chapter 43 . 9/3
YAY! An update! I nearly screamed in delight when I saw you updated.
Cynder2013 chapter 42 . 8/26
Downworld sounds a lot like Dan the Street.