Reviews for Chemistry of two
Tehe chapter 9 . 2/1
I loved this. I'm into odd pairings. And this was adorable. Sequel of their evil scheme to find sasuke a girl? Preferably a badass Sakura. But I won't be pick. Pretty Please!
Night-Being chapter 9 . 1/23
Okay, I was looking for some quick one shot and then before I knew it I was hooked on this. O.O How the hell did that happen? Anyway... I blame you.

But oh god how hot was all this! All the tension and how you've described Neji. Such an overwhelming beauty. *.* And then there was one small detail I absolutely fell in love with... Sasuke going for the chase! I'm sorry, I know it's just a tiny thing on this great fic, but that idea is just so perfect I need to praise you for it! *.*

Anyhow... it was very nice to see how Hidan and Neji slowly got over the differences and stuff and started their relationship. The pairing is quite unusual, but you pulled it of very nicely. So thank you for that! ;)
AwThats It chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
Sad day. I wish it didn't end here. I would love to see a side story about Itachi. *hint hint*
RandomFan chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Neji and Hidan are cute together. I didn't think they would be a good couple, but they are.
Erikkun chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
Random pair! But I loved it!
SexyBleachGuys chapter 9 . 5/2/2013
Aawwww, I love this! Its such a sweet story, you make Hidan sound so awesome! Regardless of being a bastard... and Neji, ahh... I love you Neji! lol You did a marveous job with this story!
blackdominatrix chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Good ending...loved it..
blackdominatrix chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Hidan chocking on his coffee..lol.
blackdominatrix chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
story...love it from the beginning
Drocell Puppet chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I never once thought of this pairing, and never once did I think I would love it so much! This story is awesome! :D
Senor FuzzyBuns chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
So funny!
Eric Micatti chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
50 points! This is my new favorite story!
SinGrin chapter 9 . 8/11/2012
You really need to work on your grammar. Sometimes I had to guess which order the subjects, verbs and objects of a clause to make sense of it. Otherwise I greatly enjoyed the story.

Keep writing!

-SinGrin
Elizabeth Milkovich chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
This story is good. You should continue it when you get the time c:
SongMaeLin chapter 9 . 7/9/2012