Reviews for Chronowing
Mavenger chapter 3 . 1/13
what happened to Luna? she was just fine at the end of Firewing.
Mayanmatcat chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
This chapter was sooo adorable! But, what's the plot of the story anyway?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
Great Story. :) I hope you havent given up on it, you should really write more.
try guessing who chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
so i read the first chapter, and Chinook has really changed from the first book (i only read the first book because you haven't given me the second yet)
It's actually really good.
and this is funny. arguing with a rock? really? and what's up with - What the bat is wrong with you?- ? that's funny. so you really do love adding humor! well anyway, it's a really good start.
oh, and just in case you get confused, my name starts with and M . . . oooooo, who is it! (laughs)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Warning: Time dilemma. It is extremely confusing to write something in two different times happening at once. I thought Shade was a spirit? Did the whole story just go back in time?
Also, oh that's a scary (cliffhanger) ending with the first question being whether they will make it or not.
Names are also confusing, but it's interesting nevertheless. The name Marina was used for three different characters: the bat, the owl, and the spirit. I don't get where the spirit (Marina from the future) came from, did I miss it in the earlier chapters?
Lastly, followed! This is an interesting story and I can't wait to see it completed! /)
WOWED chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
This is totoaly AWESOME MORE PLZ! i shut down my acount after my Antie died soooo yeah but great story . you should have came on this website 08-11 cause aparently FF was very popurlar then . BTW i LOVE silverwing i have all 4 books and the dvd sets with poster and stuffies from when i was 7. SO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GOTTA DO UPDATE MORE!;
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Hey, it's ShadeLivesForever. I kind of have a hard time logging in right now, so I'll just type my praise here. I think that this story is really well done and makes interesting use of different points of view; it's not like my cliche deus ex machina with Nocturne and all...but that's an old story. Forget that I mentioned it. I also liked the cliffhanger in chapter 5. I wonder what that device is...don't tell me yet please.
If you want to reply, just send me a PM. Thanks.
ShadeLivesForever chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
This is an awesome start! I can't find any problems (in grammar) so keep writing! I'd like to see it completed.