Reviews for Dragon's Plight
Icekat-Druid chapter 46 . 10/27
Omg this Fairy tail fanfic was one of the best I have ever read! You really caught most of the character's personalities perfectly, though master Macorov's could have used some work the rest were so perfect! The plot was also great and i felt that I couldn't stop reading cause I wanted to know what would happen next. I don't think there was a single moment that I found boring in here and it must have been a lot of work to write such a long and fantastic story. So thank you for writing and I'll be sure to read some of your other work as well. Keep on writing!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 37 . 8/16
Haha. XD "Do you have a tail?"
ChocoChipKitty chapter 36 . 8/16
I liked Igneel's reaction when Natsu said Lucy was his nakama... it gives me the feeling he knows exactly what Natsu thinks of Lucy, beyond just nakama! ;)
ChocoChipKitty chapter 35 . 8/16
. Yay! Natsu's taking her to meet the family!

XD Okay, no, I guess it's not like that.
ChocoChipKitty chapter 34 . 8/16
Uuuuugggghhhhhh. You're all baka.
ChocoChipKitty chapter 33 . 8/16
Well duh! Of course they're from the prophecy! Erza, you baka, they're SUPPOSED to change the past, that's how the timeline is supposed to play out! If they DON'T fulfill the prophecy then they'll radically change the future!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 32 . 8/16
ChocoChipKitty chapter 31 . 8/16
Just imagine it from Gray and Erza's point of view.

"Oh, hey, look, it's Natsu and Lu-"

ChocoChipKitty chapter 30 . 8/16
Aw, Plue is just adorabllllllle!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 29 . 8/16
XD poor Natsu... but it's so cute how he's worried for Lucy! :D
ChocoChipKitty chapter 28 . 8/16
AWESOME! Wendy's with Grandeeney, I bet! Oh, and I hope Gajeel is with Metalicana! :D
ChocoChipKitty chapter 27 . 8/16
Dragon Kong's Feast? Interesting...
ChocoChipKitty chapter 26 . 8/16
Awwww! So cute! I'm SUPER glad that the cranes came back with Lucy. XD 'Cause that was an adorable moment! :3
ChocoChipKitty chapter 25 . 8/16
Oh boy! Dragon Master magic! Sweeeeeeet!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 24 . 8/16
Haha, the first time in history that Mavis asked that question. XD Good job Natsu, you have her the name for the guild she's gonna create.