Reviews for Dragon's Plight
cool, great story (double thumb up):-)
NaluFan4Life chapter 5 . 7/6
In the beginning natsu said "the height of it reminded me of the Crystal tower Jellal had made." First it was a lacrima and not a crystal and it was called The Tower of Heavan not a lacrima nor a crystal tower.
NaluFan4Life chapter 1 . 7/6
I am loving this even it's the first chapter
Fairydragonlover chapter 45 . 6/20
Fairydragonlover chapter 34 . 6/20
This should be made into a movie would watch watch it the opening day! NALU FOREVER
Rose chapter 46 . 5/23
Rose chapter 32 . 5/22
Didnt the chapter repeat itself?
Icekat-Druid chapter 46 . 10/27/2015
Omg this Fairy tail fanfic was one of the best I have ever read! You really caught most of the character's personalities perfectly, though master Macorov's could have used some work the rest were so perfect! The plot was also great and i felt that I couldn't stop reading cause I wanted to know what would happen next. I don't think there was a single moment that I found boring in here and it must have been a lot of work to write such a long and fantastic story. So thank you for writing and I'll be sure to read some of your other work as well. Keep on writing!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 37 . 8/16/2015
Haha. XD "Do you have a tail?"
ChocoChipKitty chapter 36 . 8/16/2015
I liked Igneel's reaction when Natsu said Lucy was his nakama... it gives me the feeling he knows exactly what Natsu thinks of Lucy, beyond just nakama! ;)
ChocoChipKitty chapter 35 . 8/16/2015
. Yay! Natsu's taking her to meet the family!

XD Okay, no, I guess it's not like that.
ChocoChipKitty chapter 34 . 8/16/2015
Uuuuugggghhhhhh. You're all baka.
ChocoChipKitty chapter 33 . 8/16/2015
Well duh! Of course they're from the prophecy! Erza, you baka, they're SUPPOSED to change the past, that's how the timeline is supposed to play out! If they DON'T fulfill the prophecy then they'll radically change the future!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 32 . 8/16/2015