Reviews for Dragon's Plight
I really love this chapter but I didn't like that you made Lucy hide behind her spirit because that is something that she'd never do. She treats them like friends; family, but not tools to hide behind.
Aly chapter 46 . 6/9
Up at an ungodly hour reading fanfiction... Yeah, I never thought I'd have the patience or the energy to finish such a long one, but it's good. It's entertaining and the characters are really well written, and it actually has a good conclusion. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing!
KitAlbert07 chapter 46 . 5/7
Awesome! I was so hooked on it that I have utterly forgotten about my daily meal. I'm starving, but I can't just leave you without any praise at all. This is soooooo good it hurts. Everyone was in character. And it felt like reading one of The Great Mashima's works. Took me places I haven't even seen before, and I totally admire that. Not everyone has the 'power' to do so. So yeah, bow down to you. I just hope and pray Hiro would have a heart to make Nalu official. I mean, come on, it's in final arc. My ship better damn happen. I promise to read the next part, maybe later on. I'm in complete bliss right now. Perfect ending. I don't know what could be better. Galvin Heartfilia was a shocker. Although I had a hunch about, before he showed a sign of interest in Lucy. Then after that I was like, nah maybe brown eyes is just in at that time. And maybe Natsu just thought it was familiar because of the resemblance in color. But, what a shocker. Awesome. Kudos. I loved it. Let Lucy shine some more! Aye. -Totalcreeper, not.
The Pure-Blooded Aristocrat chapter 46 . 3/23
Please what happened to the fairy magic lucy learned? Fairy law,fairy glitter and another that I've forgotten. It wasn't mentioned again,how come?
Raaiyan chapter 46 . 1/31
Crazy good
CompleteNaluFan chapter 46 . 10/31/2016
Omg this is AMAZING! I love this soooo much! You are a great writer, and this is a pretty good book for it being your first one!
Guest chapter 46 . 10/14/2016
cool, great story (double thumb up):-)
NaluFan4Life chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
In the beginning natsu said "the height of it reminded me of the Crystal tower Jellal had made." First it was a lacrima and not a crystal and it was called The Tower of Heavan not a lacrima nor a crystal tower.
NaluFan4Life chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I am loving this even it's the first chapter
Fairydragonlover chapter 45 . 6/20/2016
f
Fairydragonlover chapter 34 . 6/20/2016
ďn
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
This should be made into a movie would watch watch it the opening day! NALU FOREVER
Rose chapter 46 . 5/23/2016
I LOVE THIS!
THIS STORY WAS AMAZING!
YOU SHOULD BE PROUD!
Rose chapter 32 . 5/22/2016
Didnt the chapter repeat itself?
Icekat-Druid chapter 46 . 10/27/2015
Omg this Fairy tail fanfic was one of the best I have ever read! You really caught most of the character's personalities perfectly, though master Macorov's could have used some work the rest were so perfect! The plot was also great and i felt that I couldn't stop reading cause I wanted to know what would happen next. I don't think there was a single moment that I found boring in here and it must have been a lot of work to write such a long and fantastic story. So thank you for writing and I'll be sure to read some of your other work as well. Keep on writing!