Reviews for Tears and Dreams of Black
Iron-Mantis chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Pretty good! will you be doing both the Robotech masters and the Invids (I can see Desire laughing like a loon as she can sense the Invids desire for what was originally theres.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
This was really good. I liked the point of view from Death and Dream of the adventures of the SDF-1. Their regret of what is to come and the way this all segues to the story that sadly never was told to see the year that this was last updated.
Maria - Madoka Ayukawa chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Whoa.

Pretty intresting concept...

I'll be eagerly waiting for more. ;)
TheFourthMan chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Interesting. Though I doubt Specter would stand by while billions are killed. Justice must be served. As he said during 'Kingdom Come.' "Judgement."
Teleute chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Great! a Robotech/Sandman x-over (I really really love the Sandman crossovers!). Well-writting, but I have a doubt, Morpheus' died and was replaced by Daniel Hall (Lyta's son) as the new Dream (he's like Morpheus' but his hair and robes are white instead of black). Is this Earth one of the 'many' Earths (I mean not John Constantine, Maddie Hettie and Co's Earth)? Remember that there're many 'Americas' (That's stated in The Golden Boy, the tale of the teen idealistic president called Prez of one of the 'Americas')...

Keep working!
Susy chapter 1 . 6/10/2002
This is a different point of view. I really like that. Please keep on working. There are not enough histories of Robotech on the net, so, I think it's great that at least there are good writes like you.
aragonvaar chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
other two Robotech sagas, I meant. Got distracted and sent review prematurely, I'm afraid.
aragonvaar chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Well, I found my own attention kind of wandering but that would be because it's all setup explaining I already knew and wasn't terribly interested in to begin with ;) However, it's well-written, and I'm curious to see where you're going w/ this. Hope you find time or inclination to introduce D&D to the *other* two