Reviews for Loving You in a Star
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I love this couple!
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
"He can almost love the man Shion is in love with." - Best line of any No. 6 fic.
Nonius9 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
It was a loong time ago when I read the Little Prince, and you made me want to read it again. Thank you! :))
maniajay chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
OMG! ITS SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! PERFECTION! WRITE MORE! PLEASE!
ziashapeshifter101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
hjbrae;dizfabkRDIOFHKa;gukjrs;dzfoihgakenrd;zjfio;hknbgc'fxohiu;bje'sdovi;zhj

DUDE! this was-i don'T- i can't even- this. thisthisthisthisthis. so much. my favorite anime and one of my favorite books. oh my lord. so perfect. you're wonderful. thank you. so much.
moniqe007 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I read 'The happy prince'. So cute that you use the lines from it:)
color2413 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Like gourmet scones, this was sweet and delicious.
Elliz59 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
That. Was. So. Beautiful :)

I just love your stories, you have absolutely great timing, knowing exactly when to slow down, when to interrupt a dialogue, what to say...

And I've seen very few authors who are able to put so much feelings into the story, but you're one of them. And you can understand the characters so much... I SO love your Nezumi :)

Please, don't stop writing
Yamiro chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This whole story was very, very beautiful, but the part I loved the most has to be when Nezumi thinks about Shion's 'I'm falling in love' looks. It was simply stunning 3

Thank you for sharing!
IR-Shieru chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This was so beautiful! I really really really love reading their daily lives after reunion and when it is written like this, so soft, emotional and just amazing, I lose myself in the story and lastly as I said a million times, I really love how you portray Nezumi's feelings and thoughts.

Thank you for sharing, Im looking forward to read other stories from you!