Reviews for Flinx contest
skylar ford chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
worst ever and so you know I am legendary and they always want me to review so you be offended
BuBuBoom chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Are you going to hold another contest like this? I really want to write a Flinx story, but at the moment, I don't really have any great ideas that would be worth publishing.

An interesting contest (if you ever plan on having more) would be to have it on a certain topic.

I'm alerting just in case you ever have another one. If not, oh well.
MermaidGirl34 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I'm up for it! I just saw 'Lightspeed' for the first time yesterday and immediatley fell in love with the couple. I just started a Flinx fic so if I could enter with that it would be nice. Don't know when it'll be finished but it takes place in a span of an episode so probably not too long. It's called 'Phaze' and it's on my profile. Only prologue up right now but I'm halfway done with chapter one. :)
MeBeKiki chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
WAIT. Write about one of my most beloved Teen Titans pairings of all time? Challenge accepted. (;

A few questions though.

First of all ; I'm going to assume that le story must be longer than a one shot. Is it? xD

Secondly ; Is there a deadline that must be met? If so, what is it?

Last but not least ; is there a limit to the story chapter wise? :DD
TheGirlWithTheGreenLightSaber chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This sounds fun, but you may want to post this in an author's note of one of your stories since this is a contest and is against rules and guidelines. But if you post a short oneshot of Flinx then put this in the end as an author's not, I think you might be able to keep this posted. Anyways, I want to 'join' so how do I know you'll read my story? And when does this thing end?