Reviews for Courtship of Ages Past: Littlefoot & Ali
Godzilla 2004 chapter 7 . 3/25
Luv it!
EquiTalesse chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Haha the ending with Petrie made me laugh,good job Sleepy. LittlefootxAli is overused but you made it very is one of my favorite LittlefootxAli stories.
HYBRID BATTLESHIP INFINITY210 chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
good story I loved it
HYBRID BATTLESHIP INFINITY210 chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
perficte
Karts of Sugar Rush chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I always wondered what would happen to the group after they grew up and you've given me the answer. Nice to see even Spike has somebody to love.
Littlefootxcera chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
No offence to the littlefootxali fans, but this doesnt speak to me. I ultimately prefer littlefoot x cera because, littlefoot and ali are cousins and theyre more like brother and sister. No offence though the plot was good. Take this advice if its possible
Omnitrix 12 chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
I found it a good blend of plausible dinosaur behavior with the characters we all know and love, although it was hard to see the yongsters as grown-ups. Especially with Petrie still talking like he did as a kid (you would think he'd outgrow that).

I find only two faults in it really. One is that it addresses virtually nothing about Littlefoot and Ali's relationship when you'd think things like time they had spent together, what they had learned about each other over time, and so forth would be, under the circumstances, of unprecedented importance. The other is that in The Stone of Cold Fire, Petrie's mother refers to Pterano as her brother, so them courting in chapter seven is... yeah. Enough said.
sc9570 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
I read this story before, but I realized I hadn't reviewed it (I never think to, partly because I usually read on my iPod, and partly because I'm just not a big reviewer), but this is a really good story. This is one of those good jems hidden througout the fanfiction archives, and a story that I have almost no problems with. I really like how you approached this idea, and I just want to congratulate you on a job well done. Keep up the good work!
Aristocles chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
It looks like Grandma Longneck made a bad comment about her mate' "things." lol
Lunessa Mysteria chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
HAHAHA! That part with Petrie was FUNNY!
WTF123 chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
If this story could have a theme song, I think it would have to be "Across the Stars" from Attack of the Clones. Go ahead, Youtube search it. I think you'll agree.

On another note, this is really going out nicely for Littlefoot and Ali. I really hope to see some more chapters soon.
WTF123 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Now I've got a GOOD feeling about this.
Lunessa Mysteria chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
One thing to say: WTH?
Lunessa Mysteria chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
In the words of Petrie: "This no look good!"
WTF123 chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Me: The odds of this sucessfully turning out well is approximately 3,720 to 1!

You: Never tell me the odds!