Reviews for One Shot!
Ms Leen Gillies chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
I really like your one shots, so I would love to read some more.

i have a prompt btw:
can you write a litte superbat fluff? just something sweet?
iwannabeamoderndancer chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
Love your one shots! I actually sort of ship batman and superman now because of you...thanks (sarcastically)
I have a prompt for you: just one where robin and batman are talking. Sorry not really any ideas, i just love robin and batman's friendship.
Hockeygirl28 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
O.O I did not see that coming, is he ok?
turtledoingyoga chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
This was awesome, and I thought of a prompt: Superman shows Batman around the Fortress of Solitude before the party begins
Who Think Fast chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Wow, I love your prompts. They're cool and I understand all of it *proud*. It would be great if you'd do this one : Supes is jealous and a bit mad at Bat 'cause he's wearing a Spiderman-tshirt (y'know, the pink one that Joe always wears). So. Good luck with that.
Mumu
Pigwidgeon chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
Basically I read the ending and went "OH SHIT"
Thankyou thankyou thankyou! That was great!
Writey Starkid chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
DUN DUN DUN! Ahhh I loved that! Especially the puns. Great job!

Have a marvelous day!
Writey
mireyamazon chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
I have a Starship prompt:
Myabe Bug finding out that there's more than just the bug world? For the first time?

I like the chapter by the way (:
Writey Starkid chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was great. I, of course, totally pictured Meredith as the cashier.

Have a Totally Awesome day!
Writey
SenecaCrane'sBeard chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
Toasters, the bane of Two-Face. Love it! :)
Pigwidgeon chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
Yes! I loved that! And I'm reallyreallyreally glad you're back... This is my favorite HMB fic!

Also, your portrayal of the Riddler was AWESOME.

isnotthatstrange chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Ugh. So many feels.
I love Batsy and Catwoman!
Thank you! :D

It was amazing!
me chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
Some more SuperBat pwease? ;)
Pigwidgeon chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
That was really cool! Catwoman! I think she should have gotten more attention in the musical. Denise was fantastic.

Anyway, another prompt: Just a conversation between the rogues (preferably Poison Ivy, Catwoman, Riddler, Scarecrow, Penguin, and Mr. Freeze) about how they don't really want to follow Sweet Tooth, but he's threatening blackmail. As many lame puns as possible!

Pigwidgeon chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Ohmygod THANK YOU. THAT WAS SO PERFECT OMG I LOVED IT THANK YOU SO MUCH! To be honest, that's probably how she *actually* saw the incident...

"Then Batman punched me, in the face. It was awesome."