Reviews for Stupid Cupid
Jyoti chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
To Guest- thanks for all of the reviews on my secret life stories so far. I'll try my best to do a one-shot when I have the time. There's just so many stories that I need to finish right now. Thanks again!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I really enjoyed this story I like how you touched on Madison's singing. I like how you write about the less popular characters on the show. Like Madison and Jason. I was wondering if you could write a story about the friendship between Lauren, Madison and Amy- sometimes the show made it seem like they weren't best friends especially in the finale episode it looked like Amy didn't care about Madison and Lauren.
krazypurplewolf chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
really enjoyed this one. Liked that you used Madison. I could see her going into singing. You might want to try adding on to this one. good story. :)
Princess Pinky chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Are you planning to add more chapters or just keep this as a one-shot? I was certainly surprised when I saw that this was a Mason fic. I don't really ship them myself (I'm too much of a Grason fan and I like Jadison too, it's one of the few times I don't find Jack completely irritating).

But I think what you did here was was really cute. I think I can even see Madison becoming a singer in the future. She never really has had anything planned out for herself, but she did have an amazing voice when she sang at Betty and Leo's wedding. And since she did sleep with Jesse and her friendship with Lauren ended, I can see how they completely lost touch and she reformed herself due to the loss of that friendship.

I really love seeing fics appear on the front page with your non-typical characters, so I hope you write some more like this in the future!