Reviews for Blue Jeans
Spoby22 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Hey Guys! Just a reminder and update about the Netflix situation!

They ACTUALLY are listening to what the fans want unlike ABC Family and from what i've been told by their representatives and from the comments & messages i'm receiving frpm all of you it sounds like they are really wanting to get the rights to the show. They said the more people they get asking for it the better. They need to receive TONS of requests and they will work really hard to get the rights to it. They want to know they will make their members happy and also gain lots of new members by doing this.

So PLEASE contact them either by phone or online chat or both. ALSO make sure you're clear to them that you want them to pick up the rights to the show so we can get more NEW episodes. Some of the representatives have been getting confused and think we're asking for Season 2 to get added to NetFlix. So be very clear on that. They are taking down names almost like a petition which is GOOD! The more names the better!

Also if anyone else could help me out by sending lots of tweets to TLG Creator Chuck Pratt JR and the cast letting them know about what we are trying to do that would be AWESOME! They also need to know about this because we don't want them moving on just yet AND maybe they can help in some way by contacting NetFlix saying they would do it. We need to get the word to them about this They need to know how much us (the fans) want to know how it ends.

THANKS SO MUCH everyone! There is still hope! Keep sending NetFlix your comments about wanting it renewed to their contact page, facebook, twitter and blog. We need this to spread like wildfire! Share this post as well if you want! Tell as many people as possible !;;

help
Get-Up-and-Fall-Again chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Love those two! Great work I had to translate this to understand what it said so i'm sorry if you don't know what i'm saying But amazing chapter! :]