Reviews for Hunted
Mysterious Guest chapter 44 . 9/7
This was a great read! One thing I'm curious about, though, (season 3/4 spoilers) what if Bolin can still do lavabending? While in it of itself is rare, let alone him ALREADY being a spec, it would be insane to see him Lavabend with his mind. Then again, he'd be crazy OP with that, which could damage the story. I guess his main weakness would be how he'd refuse to severely hurt anyone, let alone kill. Anyways, thanks for listening to my ramblings!
Lizaloves chapter 44 . 8/7
Damn. This has been awhile. What? 2 years. I really loved this story, but I've kinds forgotten what it was about. I will probably reread it.

First of all. I get it. Somethimes you lose inspiration and take a hiatus for awhile. Your fallowers will slowly bur surely find out that you've updated and start revieuwing again. So please don't get discoureged or anything to keep updating.

Second of all... WELCOME BACK! I missed you and your story! This one was one of my favourites I remember loving the Mako Pyro story line A LOT! And am glad that I finally know where he ended up! I'm also glad your back, and I'm wondering where you are planning to go with this. Your writing style is still great (which makes me happy) and I would love to know what our korra is up to.

Keep it up please. And update again sometime! (Preferebly the near future)

Thanks for your update!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/8/2014

male female
- -
dante viven
ash zalia

Guest chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
p2,ch2 i think the murder was an agni kai or an evil white lotus gaurd but korra's gonna have trouble proving it!
Lizaloves chapter 43 . 7/6/2014
Oh man that was so short! Please write more! Pleaseee!
Lizaloves chapter 42 . 3/29/2014
Wow. That's what I call a plot twist! Tahno is really OC for me but I like him anyway. Please update soon. Can't wait to find out what happend to Mako, Bolin, Korra, Asami, Lin and Tahno!
Fyre-Flakes chapter 42 . 3/29/2014
Hope you enjoyed your trip. :)

"The Benders Grave". Well that's very ominous.

The dream sequence was a particularly good part of this chapter. I have no idea if Mako imagined Tahno by himself or if Tahno somehow controlled the dream with his waterbending and psychologist training.

The last part was interesting. I wonder why Tahno is going to such lengths to protect Mako.

I find that I have less and less to write for every review. There just isn't any CC I can offer to you. XD

Keep up the good work!
Lizaloves chapter 41 . 1/25/2014
Please update soon! Love your story! But... quick quastion... DID YOU KILL MAKO?! Don't you dare to kill him! I love him. And I love this story! I wanna know what will happen next. And will Mako, Bolin, Korra and Asami ever grow up and become their normal ages as in the series?
Lizaloves chapter 32 . 1/25/2014
Tahno saves Mako? Oh my gosh... I never thought that I would life the day to read this! I love this chapter so much drama! (Love the drama.) You go girl/men! Please write more! I can't wait to finish this story! (Or wel... I don't wanna finsih this story acctually it's to good to end.) Please update the next chapter I wanna read more!
Guest chapter 40 . 1/4/2014
WOW. There are not many Legend Of Korra Fanfics that I lie and even less that I love. Yours is one of the seven that I do love. I can't wait to see what you do with the charecters, actions, feelings, and powers. This is gonna be good I can Just tell. Any way! KEEP WRITING!
- Hikari
Watcher in the dark chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
so many feels
Guest chapter 37 . 1/1/2014
Anyways... KEEP WRITING *sniff*
- Winter *sniff* Light
*sniff, sniff*
Guest chapter 34 . 12/31/2013
Ok... This was... Ok. I like this story. I really want to know what happens to Mako though. He's My favorite Charecter. I LUVS him. Ok well... Now that my fangirly moment is over... KEEP WRITING!
- Winter Light.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/27/2013
N.O. Or anthing, but did you guess that Makorra was bound to happen 'cause that's what I felt like when I voted. My words (and I quote.),"Makorra is a shoe-in to win. Who wouldn't vote Makorra. MAKORRA 4 EVER!"
Anyway I'm just gonna say this... I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I TOLD YOU ALVACADO (persona on a blog saying that Makorra would never happen.)!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/26/2013
OMG! Tragic turn of events. You are AWESOME! You took on the POV of all the charecters. What they would have felt, what they would have seen, and how their powers would handle that. I'm amazed at how you told this story so far. Please tell me that there will be at least 4 parts? Have you concidered the names I left, not to be rude, but you seem to be ignoring my comments. I am your loyal reader... and I will be with you 'till your story dies. KEEP AMAZING EVERYONE WITH YOUR WRITING!
- AvatarVictoria