Reviews for Reunion
Ajani chapter 20 . 3/8
Of course Jack would remember the bad words... I don't know why, but five years of learning french in school have left me in the great position of being able to say "excuse my french" and actually use that sentence for its literal meaning.
However, all the teachers telling me to avoid these *very* long sentences, have failed spectacularly.
Allieapplesauce chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Favorite line:"If it gets too bad you can always confuse the hell out of them with your technical crap," hehe
Allieapplesauce chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
So for real: did those two ever share a tent on the show? There have been some fics that expressed that they did not, and others like you who say they did. I'm just curious!
Allieapplesauce chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
You're right, I don't think Mark and Sam's age ever was discussed. Illusive to go back and check that episode about Jolinar's memories. I liked the last line. Probably not so true after the first couple seasons, since they stopped making it a point.
Hazmatt chapter 34 . 8/1/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
LPeck chapter 34 . 7/15/2013
Don't listen to the haters, you've got a great story filled with fluff and laughs a plenty! :-)
PhoenixFire859 chapter 34 . 7/9/2013
please tell me where i can find there wedding ;) great story!
PamperedKitty chapter 34 . 2/9/2013
This was so cute & sweet & well, really really good. Thank you
Bob015 chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
Customs for in country travel?
Emmy1512 chapter 34 . 10/29/2012
Well, I read through this is the space of a day and a half and I really enjoyed it. I didn't think the sex scene was too detailed at all. If I have one piece of advice, always stick to your guns when writing. Be completely unapologetic.

Oh, but I would suggest a beta for your work. Less spelling and grammar mistakes makes for easier reading :)

Good work! xx
Kathleen Russell chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
I know I've already told you that I love this story and it is amazing writing for someone so young. But this last comment of yours is one to think about. And absolutely true. We all know someone we would just love to slap.

You you continue to learn to write and keeping it as real as possible, you may someday be up there with some of the greats. And since you are British I would say such as Jane Austin, The Bronte's, Elizabeth Barret Browning (Poet,and amazing.) Or some more of my favorites, Edgar Allen Poe, Stephen King, Stieg Larsson, Dean Koontz. Darynda Jones, Myra Grant. These are all amazing writers. I hope it's not your dream to be one of these, but aspire to be as amazing.
Take care, Kiddo. If you ever want to email me, my personal email is
Kylie Carter Reese chapter 33 . 10/21/2012
BLoody tease lol jk
Kylie Carter Reese chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
oh i know it cause i was bullied in high school and would give up all self control to slap every person who was involved but its not worth it now.
SG1-shipper chapter 34 . 10/13/2012
Whaaaaw ! You're an amazing writer :D can't wait for more :)
Louise H chapter 34 . 10/1/2012
Just finished this, brilliantly written. Lovely story. Thank you for putting in so much effort, you did a great job!