Reviews for A New Light
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 5 . 7/17
LOL Ah, good ol' amusing, funny Danny Phantom. Now this is one of the main reasons as to why he is my favourite superhero.
Lol? I quote- 'Chapter: 9 HIATUS ENDED' is that a joke? You haven't updated in almost a year so idk why you said the hiatus is over...
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
it's pretty good so far please update soon
EmeraldTooth chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
If you supposedly ended the hiatus on this fanfic, why hasn't there been any new chapters? I don't want to be rude or anything, but I really love this fanfic and I would like to see more.
Echo Spectre chapter 9 . 11/12/2015
Please continue the story! I'm dying to find out what happens when Maddie finds out Danny's secret. Don't give up! You are a very talented writer, with a good voice for the characters. I can't wait to see what you come up with in future chapters!
DarkKeybladePhantomofTime chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
Please please please please update! This is awesome!
Candy Phantom chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
Danny calling someone else clueless? Something seems strange here.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
wow this was soo log ago, but anyway it was really good, even without ending it was fun, thankz
carl.pruitt1 chapter 9 . 10/7/2015
don't make us wait that long we need to know what happen next.
DaniellePines chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
I'm not sure if telling a halfa that halfas cant exist is irony, or hypocrisy. You decide. Also, this fan-fic is amazing and I hope you can update as soon as you can.
Fan Danny have kids? He's half human, so I wouldn't put it past him.
Oh, the irony of Maddie telling her son to lay off because her son has a crush on Sam. When she studies him up close, she should be able to see all their similarities.
Avian248 chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
Please please please please PLEASE comtinue! This is a great fanfic and it deserves more! Love it so far so please update!
gratsulover117 chapter 9 . 5/21/2015
Glad you continue it now :)
looking forward to more
Serulium chapter 9 . 5/18/2015
This story is amazing! I really hope you write the next chapter soon! I have loved every minute of reading it. It is one of the sweetest and plausible ways for Maddie and Danny to get along. Last chapter, I tell you, I was laughing out loud for almost the entire time. That was beautiful! True comedy at it's finest! It's the kind of comedy I like but never see anymore. It is always about slapstick jokes these days. Anyway! I am so glad to have discovered your story. You do an amazing job with the characters, and every conversation feel so natural. None of it is ever forced. I have a few ideas for the whole paparazzi situation if you are interested. I really, really love your story. It truly has been a pleasure reading it. Thank you for writing it. Update soon, because you found yourself a new fan!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/18/2015