Reviews for A New Light
Bosma17 chapter 9 . 8/10
Please update
Elmonica chapter 4 . 12/16/2016
In the beginning, things were good but as time went on, the quality greatly slipped. I do hope that the next few chapters are back to how the beginning was, it's a bit late now to be saying this I suppose but I was frustrated enough this chapter to point out the flaws. By the way, the story itself is great. What bothers me would be the sudden change to first person as well as all of the saids! They came more & more as the story progressed, as if motivation to find alternate words had fell. If I write anything, there are pages online that give extremely long lists of words to use for replacing said, sometimes I'll pull up one of those when I am working. Some are organized for the different meanings which helps tremendously. Think of that horrid word as that nasty piece of food found in a dish you like to eat. For example, I like fried rice but hate peas. A lot of the time, peas are found in fried rice. This story is fried rice & the saids are the peas.
oh god chapter 8 . 9/21/2016
I almost choked to death I was laughing so hard I cannot believe... oh my god I'm dying you don't understand this was too friggin hilarious its brilliant never stop
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 6 . 7/29/2016
Jazz, it's not like Danny told Mom HIS weaknesses. Let's list Danny's weaknesses at the top of my head now, blood blossoms, over protectiveness, um, well, um... Stupidity? I can't really think of anything right now. Anyway... Oh yeah! Toast is evil!
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
LOL Ah, good ol' amusing, funny Danny Phantom. Now this is one of the main reasons as to why he is my favourite superhero.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
Lol? I quote- 'Chapter: 9 HIATUS ENDED' is that a joke? You haven't updated in almost a year so idk why you said the hiatus is over...
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
it's pretty good so far please update soon
EmeraldTooth chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
If you supposedly ended the hiatus on this fanfic, why hasn't there been any new chapters? I don't want to be rude or anything, but I really love this fanfic and I would like to see more.
Echo Spectre chapter 9 . 11/12/2015
Please continue the story! I'm dying to find out what happens when Maddie finds out Danny's secret. Don't give up! You are a very talented writer, with a good voice for the characters. I can't wait to see what you come up with in future chapters!
DarkKeybladePhantomofTime chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
Please please please please update! This is awesome!
Mewsali chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
Danny calling someone else clueless? Something seems strange here.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
wow this was soo log ago, but anyway it was really good, even without ending it was fun, thankz
carl.pruitt1 chapter 9 . 10/7/2015
don't make us wait that long we need to know what happen next.
DaniellePines chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
I'm not sure if telling a halfa that halfas cant exist is irony, or hypocrisy. You decide. Also, this fan-fic is amazing and I hope you can update as soon as you can.
Fan Danny have kids? He's half human, so I wouldn't put it past him.
Oh, the irony of Maddie telling her son to lay off because her son has a crush on Sam. When she studies him up close, she should be able to see all their similarities.
Avian248 chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
Please please please please PLEASE comtinue! This is a great fanfic and it deserves more! Love it so far so please update!